Sunday, July 8, 2007

Nity nite.

img412/8519/bfflyeb2.gif

Good night all,

I just did a whole entry and was about to close,than somehow I lost it.Uuuuuuuuuuug.That never happend before.Makes me so mad!!!!!!!!!I am so stressed out,tired and need to have some fun in my life.Yes,I know,Roxy,I remember you telling me the other day,to do something fun.I just want to cry,because,I worry so much about everything,but,I also know,it gets you no were.

img470/2642/princessok8.gif

I want to feel greatful and blessed,because I know I have so much in my life right now,but,to be tottlay honest with you all,there somehting missing in my life or maybe not.I dont know.I do know one,I am lacking so much of alo of stuff in my life.I want to cry and scream.I am blessed to have so much.But theres so much going on in my life,that I want to change and I am scared to death of change.

img476/28/handbagun9.gif

Is there something worng with me that I cant change?I want to say,my life sucks,yes,there I have said it.Is it worng for me to say that?Because,I know there are so many people right now going through so much.My Broters wife,Her Dad is having heart surgy to see whats clogging His heart and He has cancer,but dont know what kind.If you all could say a prayer,I thak you.How do I get my life going?Were do I start?i feel like its useless.anyways,I will write more tommrow.I have a long week ahead of me.My day off iisnt till Friday,I hate that.But I am still greatful for my job.well,I hope you all have a good night.Sweet dreams.Be kool and safe out there.Peaceout.

img525/1623/sazzykreationzlilfaebigvv7.gif

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

good night.

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
we all feel like this sometimes.  Sometimes we all hate our lives.
Yes--many of us our blessed because we don't have horrific problems in our lives--but not having horrific problems doesn't make our lives perfect.
Sometimes small problems (and I'm not saying your problems are small--just making a generalization) seem overwhelming to us because they are our problems.
hang in there,
J

Anonymous said...

Keeping you in my prayers. When I look at ALL I have to do, I get over whelmed!! Upset!! I just have to do ONE THING at a time and change a little each day. It took you a long time to get to where you are now... and you can not change yourself in one day. Just change a little each day and tomorrow will be here soon enough to change a little the next day. Maybe start with the smallest and easiest thing first. Sending prayers your way. Janie

Anonymous said...

It is okay to feel overwhelmed and very normal.  You have a lot on your plate.  I liked what Janie said about processing one thing at a time.  I was wondering if you ever get a chance to go to church?  I call it my peaceful place.  When I was a girl, I used to go into the woods and just let go of all my worries and soak in the peace of that moment.  So, there are lots of places where you can escape from the day's worries and just soak in peace.  You might want to ask your doctor about doing de-stress exercises.  I know it may sound silly, but they do work!  Hope you got some good rest last night!

Anonymous said...

I hope you got a good nights sleep...and with the change...I feel like you, I don't like change either.  There is nothing wrong with you on that note.  Hope today...you have a wonderful day...allergy free...and stay cool.  As you know our temps are going to skyrocket.  Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Amanda....I know how you feel. I get that way alot too. There's nothing wrong with feeling this way. :o) I hope you get a good nights sleep. ;o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

((((((((((Mandy))))))))))  For a lot of us, change is scary.  There are certain changes that might seem attractive but once change starts sometimes it changes more than we think we want at first.  What I do is pray and submit myself to the Lord's will.  Change is always in His plan for us.  So think about change as sometime He would guide and enable, if you ask Him.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

at thimes all of our lives suck. Change means that you are still growing as a person. Change is a good thing!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom