Saturday, July 14, 2007

You dont even wan t to know.

img63/3830/rockramandabb0.gif

I diecided to use this graffic and put it up front instad of at the end,it fits me tonight,because I am not a happy camper!!!!!!!!!

Ok,let me just tell you all,I had the worst night at work ever!!!!!!It wasnt even my falt and I got the blame for it,I cryed and cryed right in front of the stupid Ass Manager of the stoor,He should have never talked to me like that and let me tell you,I have half  my mind to say something to the Union rep tommrow,if I see one of them.He was so rude to me,He knew it,because He came back to me,a couple hours later,asking if I was ok and I didnt say anything,just nodded and went and did my work,It was a bread platter,someone took an order and someone else was susposed to do it.There was no bread platter.I called the Manager back to the bakery and He had a very nasty attiude like I was susposed to know were everything is,even thoe I have been working there for almost 8 years,He kept going on and on and on and I just kept getting more upset.I couldnt belive it,well,yes I can.Hes been having complants by other people who work there.Just because He thins I should know how to do everything in the bakery,well,some things,I cant do and its not my falt.I dont know if I want to say something to the head Manager or not,but,I really want to.I could not stop crying.He knew He was worng,because,He kept comming by the bakery,one time to ask if I was ok and like I said,I didnt say anything.He talks to everyone like He is the head Boss and He isnt.Oh,let me tell you,I called my Boss,the Bakery Manager,crying to Her and She knew the bread plater was susposed to be made.Now,if it was made and no one didnt tell me were it was.UUUUUUUUUUUUG,I am soooooooooo mad.I came to be so upsetting,crying and not I am mad.I am also in pain,hurting.Some reason,my whole body is hurting.I hope He has a bad night,I am sorry that sounds bad,but I cant help it this time.I was crying so hard,my nose was red and it was embarising because I still had to deal with the dagon Coustmers.He will get whats comming to Him,dont you worry.I am going to get to bed,try and sleep.I have a head ache.I hope you all sleep well.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you had a bad night at work....
I hope you have a better sunday...
Hugs!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had such a bad time at work. Some people are just born rude!! He should not have had you crying. Will keep you in my prayers that you will feel much better by morning and get a good nights sleep. Maybe the good Lord will get him a better job and he will leave!! lol Prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you had a bad day at work. Hopefully Sunday will be better.

Anonymous said...

Good Gosh, AOL is really acting up this morning.  This is my 3rd attempt to leave a message.  I keep getting knocked out.  Mandy I felt so badly for you or I would not keep trying to write a note, LOL.  I am just hoping that my other two don't show up, then it will seem like over kill, LOL.  Anyway, my mom had a saying "Consider the source".  I know it was hard listening to this guy yell at you, especially when you had no doubt you were responsible for the mix up.  I would not take it personally because like your note says, he does it to everyone.  It does not make it right, but "consider the source."  He knows he made himself look like a huge fool, or he would not keep checking up on you.  If there is ever a next time with this guy or someone like him, just let that phrase run through your brain, honey..."Consider the source..."  And don't let them upset you so, they are not worth it.  

Anonymous said...

Some people yell at others to make theirself look or feel important.There ought to be a better system at keeping track of incoming and outgoing orders..tell them so...
But don't take that crap-just interrupt his ranting and say when you can come to me and talk like a civil person I will be willing to listen..if you insist on yelling then I have to walk away because I don't have to be disrespected...it might make the "A" hole think.....
HUGGIES
~connie~

Anonymous said...

report him no if ands about it sweety you didnt deserve to be yelled at for someone else's mistake no matter how long you worked there.  He was very nasty and disrespectful and i'd report him.