Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday evening happenings.

img45/1228/yousorockqa2.jpg

Hi all,

I just wanted to pop in for a little bit,before I have to go to bed.I have to be at work at 5 in the moring.Not looking forward to it.But I am needed.LOL.Thank you all for your kind,caring encouring words you left me in my entry yesterday.even thoe it happend again today,but,I was ok.I am still thinking if I should make an app to see my therepyst again,dont know yet.I am thinking yes,what do you think?My Mom just told me that we are having inspection in our house,so,that means we have to have everything cleaned and everything running right,like fire alrms,ect.

img405/6690/prttyqz6.jpg

So,we have alot do around the house,we have to get rid of alot of sutff,so,maybe this house will finally get cleane dout.LOL.Anyways,I hope you all have a good night.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img48/7246/blueshoesdbsamandaob6.gif

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda-so sorry to hear you are not feeling well.Try not to overdo.
Huggies
connie

Anonymous said...

Get some good sleep, make that appointment for sure if you need it.  Good luck with the inspection.....I am sure all will be fine on all fronts...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hope you get some good rest tonight!  I feel if you feel you need to go talk with someone, that it is a good idea.  Whatever will help you!  Best wishes on the inspection.

Anonymous said...

Boy you have to work at 5!~  You get lots of rest ok!  Go to bed real early :) hope you start feeling better real soon

Anonymous said...

I would hate if people came in to inspect my house! LOL Some days I swear they would condem it. LOL yes, this is a good time to clean out and get rid of some stuff.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hope you get a good nights sleep and have a great day tomorrow. Janie

Anonymous said...

Is the choking something that happens often dearheart?  Looks like it was two days in a row?  I am sure sorry; it sounds scary.  Is the therapist for depression or is there physical therapy for whatever causes the choking problem?
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't like anyone coming in to inspect my house. Yes...I would look for a new one. I hope that you have a better day hon. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!!!!!!!! I do hope you are feeling better. Maybe you should go see a therapist or someone that might be able to help you with how your feeling. I must say that I love the movie "Pretty In Pink". Thanks for sharing this. Take care and I hope you get to feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Yep I remember doing this, kept me on my toes. :)
Have a good one.
Delaine