Sunday, July 15, 2007

All I want to do is just cry,because I hurt.

img228/1940/windowtoheavenamandacccvb4.gif

Good night all,

I am going to try and get some sleep.Today did go better at work,one thing,I would like to say,I did mean to call Him a stupid dumb asst manager,but,not a stupid dumb,you know.LOL.I did still take my med in the evening,but at 6:30 instead of 8,I think maybe that could be one of the reasons why I took it so late at night.If I seem a little off,its because I am in so much pain all over my body.I hurt from my head to my toe and I am tired.I am going to call my Doc first thing at 9 in the moring.I am just hoping maybe they can give me something till I see them on Wed.My toes,feet,ankels,my back and hands hurtsI feel like I am a whole big mess and I dont know what to do.I am kinda afarid to call the Doc,but,I need to,dont know why I am afarid,but,I dont care I have to call.Goood night all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

im sorry ur hurting

Anonymous said...

your probably hurting because of stress and that dumb ass manager needs to be reported.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are hurting so bad. Don't be scared about calling the doctor. There is really nothing too bad to worry about. They might be in a hurry when they talk to you because they are busy. It might sound like they are rude to you but the doctors office can be very busy. You are in my prayers tonight that you can quit hurting so much and get some sleep. Take care, prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

Awww sweetie,wish you weren't hurting.That is terrible.Don't worry about them thinking anything bad of you for calling-that is what they get paid for...without people needing them-they wouldn't have a job...so just tell them everything-write it down & read it-if it makes you nervous and you might not think of what to say when they get on the line.Take care,I'm praying they get  you something to help.
Huggies
~connie~

Anonymous said...

I hope you woke up feeling better, and am sorry you were in such pain last evening.  Bless you!  Call the doctor and don't worry over it, like someone else wrote - that's what they are getting their paycheck for!  

Anonymous said...

I agree with Cherry!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((Mandy))))))))))))))  I hope and pray you are feeling better this morning.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

I am always thinking of you Amanda...thought about you a lot during my husbands illness...and I thank you for your kind and loving support during that time for us.  My prayers will always be for you to be pain free.  You hang in there...hope you get some good sleep...and wake up refreshed every morning.  hugs and tons of love,
Joyce