Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursdays Happenings

img481/8342/3306585242070bgeq9.jpg

Good moring all,

I hope you had a good nights sleep.I did,but,man I am still tired,wiped out.I havent had a day off since last Tuesday and my day off this week is tommrow.I had a busy day yesterday.I made a mistake on my app,its next wed,wasnt yesterday.But they gave me a new medicine to help me better than the last one.I hope it works.

img519/2990/3112985242070bgyn4.jpg

I never heard of the medicine,i will get it tonight,hoping the Pharmcy has it.Its called,I hope I got the spelling right.jekapo or could be iekapo.anyone heard of it?Anyways,I am just so tired,I fell alseep last night one time,than just stayed alseep and left the puter on.LOL.I haad 89 alerts and got them all down.LOL.

img398/4970/5406585242070bgjb9.jpg

ii am posting some pics of my neices and nephews,the ones from London,well there not from London.They are here on fourlough,if you all know what that means.I am thinking about getting my hair dyed tommrow,not sure,but,getting a hair cut,I need one badly.LOL.

img514/956/9412985242070bgnq4.jpg

I hope you enjoy the pics.I am going to get off of here,get a few things done,maybe take a nap.LOL.Have a nice day all,be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img186/7505/swgtmamandaqs1.gif                img508/2930/7212985242070bghj5.jpg    

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW! Those are all great pictures! Cute little red heads. I think little red headed girls are so cute! lol Glad you are getting new medicine and having a great time with family. In my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing the pics, cute kids. i hope ur medicine works

Anonymous said...

Those are some sweet children.  Such pretty hair.  Please take a picture of yourself before and after your haircut.  I bet it's going to be pretty.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WishingandHoping/

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!  Not sure about your medication, but you could probably google it online?  I hope you like your haircut!  I always enjoy getting my hair done and pampered.

Anonymous said...

My mom favors red heads.........someone is lucky to have a beautiful pool....
we want to see a pix of your haircut!!
Glad you got your med changed --hope this one does some good...
Have a nice nappy-poo!!
HUGGIES
~connie~

Anonymous said...

great family photos.

Anonymous said...

I love the photos. Are their parents on mission field?
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy,

I hope your new meds work for you.  Great to finally get a day off, huh?  It was well deserved.  Your nieces and nephews are so cute!  Hope you have a great weekend!

Dirk
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiman1/the-first-amendment-not-politi/