Saturday, July 7, 2007

Photo Scavenger hunt#114 will be due on Sunday,July,8.at 11:00PM EST.

img71/8622/the52e1a2fku4.gif


       

Photo Scavenger Hunt #114 will be due on
Sunday, July, 8
, at 11:00 PM EST.
                                              
Our subject this week will be:
  "Independence Day, freedom"
               
                                    

Please not that this is an
extended Hunt and is due in nine days.  This should be a fun one and I do hope you all enjoy the subject!  Since not everyone celebrates 4th of July festivities, I thought that the word "freedom" would allow everyone to participate.  You could take photos of anything that represents this subject to you personally and interpret it any way you wish.   Place your full entry URL in the comments section below.  If anyone needs help with this don't hesitate to email me.   Have a safe and fun Independence Day!!  Happy Birthday America!!!

img100/614/4th7dv9.gif

Enjoy!!!Sorry,the pics are a little small.

img225/861/happy4th3aa8.gif

Sorry about the writting being dark,should of used the red color.Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

 

img529/1822/pic12vw6.jpg

We all had a good time on the 4th of July,even thoe it was small and quiet,it was nice.It was just my parents,my Sister,Her family and 3 girls from church who never seen the fire works before.So they were excited to see them.They came over to the house and before dinner we all just sat around watched tv,went outside,had some fun.Before all of that,it was my Mom,my Sis,my neice,2 nephews and the 3 girls,all sitting around in theliving room painting eachothers nails.LOL.

img526/772/pic5zi9.jpg

Well,execpt for my nephew,He did want to get His nails painted.LOL.One of the girls said,go ask your Dady.LOL.He did and Dady said no.LOL.

img204/1258/untitled22zm2.jpg

This is the nephew who wanted to get His nails painted.LOL.How ever,He was wearing a silver neckleace,at the bottom of the necklace had hearts,but that part wasnt showing.LOL.I think He was just trying to be kool.LOL.Kids.

img154/8320/pic10ep3.jpg

This is my Big boy,oldest nephew out of all of my neices and nephews,Not a very good pic of Him that,dont think He was feeling that good.He was just sitting watching the History chanel,while the girls and my neice and other nephew was painting nails,well,you know,not my nephew.LOL.This guy,Kyle,He was saying,He couldnt hear the tv because of thoes girls laughing to loud.LOL.All in all,it was a nice day.For my,I still wasnt feeling to good and I just stayed in,being lazy,in my sweats and stayed in my room,watching tv,just elaxing.So there you have it,this is my Photo Scvanger Hunt,hope you liked it.

img247/1310/pic8fq8.jpg

img300/9407/oldgloryframedamandaen9.jpg

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy,
I haven't commented in a long time.  Just stopped by to say I'm glad you have a great Fourth of July.  Nelishia and I went to one of my work partners home and had a great time with his family.  Your nephews are really cute!

Dirk (Nelishia's husband!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy...I'm glad you had a good time on the 4th. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

So great to read you had a great 4th...and the photos were great...loved them...many hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Wow looks like all had a blast.
The pix are really good...So nice to have family around and all enjoying each other.
(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

connie

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, how nice that you got to spend the 4th with people you love =).  It sounded like it was relaxing.  Those are the best holidays!  Painting nails is fun for me!  I love doing that!  Your graphics are beautiful in this and I loved seeing your family pictures, thanks so much, honey!  Write me sometime and let me know how it is going with you with your health and doctors and such.  I am a little worried about you... I love you!!!  Many hugs!! xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

Great family photos to celebrate the fourth!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing the photos..I had a wonderful 4th of July too.
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Nite  Amanda
Sweet Dreams

connie