Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sat.

img413/3629/294447be1c9d2cbd62f44a2hr6.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all had a good night sleep.I could of slept better,but,I am hoping I will sleep better tonight.I wanted to thank you all for encourging me and giving me the good advice on my entry from last night.I do have a question.

img72/7407/copyofbackdropol5.jpg

I am taking the Lexapro,the Doc told me to take it at night,how ever the bottle says take it in the moring.So what do you all think I should do?Last night was my first night taking it,it did help some with the pain,but,my hands have been bothering me.I go to the Docs on Wed.

img174/452/smile1rn6.gif

I do want to do some changing in my life,I am going to start by writting stuff down.I think you all are right,maybe,things will come into place sooner or later,if you know what I mean.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and Kool out there.Peaceout.

img181/3144/sazzykreationzbeehappycmn4.gif

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

before changing any meds from the Dr's direction you should talk to him.  Can't you call before Wed?  You have to feel comfy with what you are doing, but you also need to follow his advise.  Could be a reason he wants you to take it in the evening.... or he could have made a mistake... he is human
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I agree with Donna. You might want to call the Dr. first sweetie. Just to be on the safe side of things. ;o) Hugs to you. ;o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

i took lexapro in my past and always took it in morning ,i think you should ask the phacist which would be the best time  for you ..to take it. did the doc have a reason for you to take it at night? like so you wouldnt forget to take it .

Anonymous said...

What U take this drug 4?  You take witout doctors instruction be care4?

Anonymous said...

I hope you get the right answers...I would ask the pharmacist AND the doctor both...hope it all works out...much love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I would call the doctors office Monday. Sometimes you can talk to the doctor's nurse if he is busy. She will give him the message and then call you back. In my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

I'd call the doctor's on Monday and ask what is the correct thing to do.  Hope you are feeling a bit better now.  Hugs, Terry x

Anonymous said...

Glad you slept better, and give it time.  I would listen to the doctor, but call and let them know about the mix up just to make sure he wasn't mixed up, lol.  

Anonymous said...

i hope u can sleep better tonight and I hope the meds help

Anonymous said...

One of my friends is also taking lexapro.  She says if she takes it in the evening she sleeps better.  If you are having sleep problems, maybe that is why the doc said take it in the evening.  Call your pharmacist and tell them what your doc said and ask them why it says take mornings.  They should be able to sort this out for you.
loving you
karyl