Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Now what?

img511/2774/teddybearfriendsky6.jpg

Hi all,

Now,I dont know what I should do.I do want to say thank you to all of you who care.I just talked to the Pharmcey and they said I should call the Doctor and again and tell them its been making me sick and they should give me something else.They wasnt much of help and wasnt very nice about it,or maybe it is just me.I felt kinda embarsed about it,but,than again,maybe I shouldnt.I was asking for there advice and I got nothing.

img515/4554/dsdesignslistentoyourhesy2.gif

I dont know what to do,I do know one thing,I am not taking the medicine tonight,when I talked to the Secatary or nurse on the phone,She said take the medicine in the moring.When I go to work and when my Pharmcy opens up,I think I will ask them.Let me tell you,I been so sick to my stomach and feeling not with it.All I want to do is cry.I  been in the bathroom.I havent slept.I feel more depressed.

img267/8713/luvyaaw6.jpg

I feel so stupid for even calling Target Pharmcey,but,I guess it was that or nothing,I dont know.Now mind,you,I been taking other stuff before I have been taking Cymbalta,you think,maybe it could be with draws from all the meds I have been on?Now I will call my Doc again tommrow,but,they will probllay be closed since it is the 4th of July.I just took a Tyonal pain killer 5-500,its helping some,is that a strong pain killer?I never took them before,but they only gave me 15 and I havent been taking them as much.So,let me tell you,I feel like I just been out of wacked.I feel like my whole life is mssed up and I want to be happy and I dont know what to do.Do you think in thoes movies,that when someone plays a role that they dont know were they are going in life and they finally get there at the end,do you think that could actullay happend to me?

img441/7559/62wa5.gif

I think the pain killer is helping,I think I can actullay,hopfully sleep.But I will wait till about 8,if I sleep now,I wont sleep at all.Do you all think I should take an Amatriplyn to help me sleep?Thats what I been taking before Cymbalta20Mg.I think I am feeling way much better.I am also drinking Lipton Sweet Tea,which is helping.I want to sleep now.But not going to.Sorry if this has been sounding depressing lately.Anyways,I am going to do a few things before I settle in.You know what I would love to have right about now?Grill Cheese and Tamato Soup.That sounds sooooooooooo goooooooood.I do all hope you have a goodnight.I hope you all have a Happy 4th of July and a safe one.Be kool out there.Peacout.

img50/4613/amandashybearroxyqa3.png

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really should call the doctor, Amanda, as they are the only ones who can change your script.  The pharmacy really can't help you much when a medication is making you ill.  They can't change a medication, as they really can only do as your doctor orders.  

As you said though, you may not be able to get the doctor on the holiday.  But you can call them first thing on Thurday...:)

Have a good holiday Amanda...:)

Lippy

Anonymous said...

There should be a doc on call tomorrow for your doctor.  I do not think you should mix the amitriptyline along with the cymbalta.  It might be too much.  How much of the amitriptyline were you taking and did you taper off of it before starting the cymbalta?  You might be having withdrawal symptoms from stopping it suddenly but your doc should have explained this to you if so.  Please call them.  They must have a doc on call.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

Yes, call your doctor. Be specific about the pains, and other side effects. Pharmacists are helpful to a point, but the doctor is the one who will tell you to stop taking something or to start something else. Read the directions about when you should take the meds, with food or without, with plenty of water, 2 hours before or two hours after taking other meds... sometimes taking meds gets pretty confusing, so you need to be very aware of any precautions. Write down what the doctor says so you won't forget, then keep the paper. In fact, you should start a health journal. I keep one. Helps me keep up with illnesses and medications. I write down the date, the symptoms, and if I go to the doctor, I write down my BP and heart-rate... I write down the Rx and what the doctor tells me. Any bloodwork, I write down the results, that way when I get sick with similar symptoms, I know if I should call the doctor or not. The doctors keep their records, of course, but I like to keep up with them too. As many meds as you take, with the symptoms you have, I'm sure it gets confusing. Try keeping a health journal for about three months and see if that doesn't help you find patterns of illnesses or conditions. Have a good day tomorrow. bea

Anonymous said...

there was nothing to be embarassed about if that medication was making you sick then you did the right thing by letting them know its making you sick.

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of starting a health journal, it would be helpful to both you and your doctor to recognize any patterns of your aliments.  When your taking a concoction of drugs some adverse side affects can usually be expected, with that I hope you feel better and happy fourth of July Mandy.
Get well soon,
Love, Sebastian

Anonymous said...

I love that poem. I would say call the doctor!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom