Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Speaking of Tuesday.LOL.

img146/6641/jacksparrow31wa9.jpg

Good moring all,

I hope you all had a good night sleep.I know I did,I guess I needed it.I was susposed to help Mom watch the kids,I helped a little bit,but I was so dagon tired,coildnt keep my eyes open and I fell alseep.LOL.

img233/3896/piratesofthecarribean12fi1.jpg

I go back to see my Doc tommrow,I hope it will be a good visit.I need to tell themm about my medicine,that I stoped taking,because it was making me to sick.I also need to tell them that I am still in so much pain with my hands,they are hurting so much,even hard for me to type.But I did get a good sleep last night.I took my old medicine I was taking and it helped me sleep.Well,its not old,but,you know.LOL.I was looking at my Digtal last night and I need to buy a battery for it and more philm.I know you can go to Cvs and get the pics taken off,but,I already done that once and dont want to do it twice.

img383/2047/97384732fk6.jpg

I want to start taking more pics,only one thing,dont know how to add them onto my laptop.LOL.My Digtal didnt come with a Chargable plug,so,I have to buy a battery for it.Anyone know of a good one?Tommrow is going to be a long day.I work in the moring at 6,get off at 12,my app is at 1 and I will be spending the day with my boyfriend.I wont get to see Him much this week.

img509/8344/2depp2rw0.jpg

I do want to go to Target and get a bigger pool.I want to thank you all for leaving me so many good encourging words yesterdayI guess we all get down,I sometimes get down alot,but,I just worry to much.LOL.Anyways,I better get off of here and get a few things done.I sure wish I was off today,but,I am not.LOL.I dont like being off on Fridays,due to it being payday,I like working on Fridays,so,I can get my pay check and dont have to go into the stoor on my day off.LOL.Anyways,I hope you all have a nice day.Stay kool out there.Drink lots of fluids,Gatorate and water.I know,I dont like water,I rather drink Gatorate.Be safe out there.Peaceout.

img518/4748/pirateamandahi3.gif

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought my rechargable batteries at Best Buy. Saves money in the long run. They have all sizes of chargers and sometimes they are on sale. Watch the sale fliers in the  Sunday paper. Glad you got some sleep. Write down what you want to tell the doctor so you don't forget. You just need a cord to pulg into the computer and plug into the camera. If you took your camera with you they could show you how to plug it into your computer. They are good to help at Best Buy. In my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

My husband has some kind of gizmo he puts batteries into and it recharges them.  Maybe look into it?  I have no clue about digital cameras.  Always wanted one, but there was always something else needed.  My daughter is quite the lil expert on them though, lol.  She took a photography class, and it wasn't long before the expensive "manual" camera was slung to the back of the closet.  She sure took some niced B&W photos though with the closet trophy!  Hope you have a good day and you get some relief from the pain in your hands soon!  That can't be fun!  Bless you!

Anonymous said...

I love your graphics!! :o) I have rechargable batteries and a thingy that charges them. If that helps at all. They're more expenxive, but well worth it. :o)
Hugs to you.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I recently bought a cheap new Vivitar digital camera. Very easy to use and even easier to download your pics onto your pc. Doesn't even need any software.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard

Anonymous said...

Glad you got some rest.I have a Kodak with it's own charging cradle and /printer but the printer part has never worked right but as long as i park it on the cradle it's good to go anytime.But would love to get a higher megapixel camera someday....
Have a great day...
Many hugs to ya....
connie

Anonymous said...

Great tags today...loved all of them.  So happy to read you slept well.  Hope all goes as you want at the doc visit tomorrow.  I look forward to whatever camera you get, the photos will be awesome....hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Loved your graphics, you have certainly mastered the art of getting them in your journal large size.  Wouldn't it be nice if there was just some way a doctor or medical center could take a sample of you DNA and run it through some kind of analizer that would be able to get an absolutely correct diagnosis and from that smae DNA be able to prescribe a medication that would not just take care of the symptoms but make the corrections in that DNA to totally cure one?  One day perhaps, and hopefully one day soon.  Sleep is that time when the body does most of it's own healing.  There is a book that you might want to get and read.  I heard about it a couple of years ago and the title is simple. It's  FRED.  

Blessings to you and thank for always stopping by,

Marlene - A Poet's Point Of View

Anonymous said...

I hope your doc visit goes well dearheart.  Love the graphics!
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to say Hello!  Hope your day was a good one. Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you got some much needed rest. I know that your appt. will go great. have a great evening!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.om/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I love your Pirate graphics!!
Enjoy your day tomorrow as you get everything done...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

You know Mandy, sometimes it doesn't matter what words you use, I just love checking out the beautiful, colorful graphics!  Your life sounds quite busy - good going, stay safe. xoxo CATHY