Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wed stuff.

img201/9255/asgangelembracesr5.gif

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a good day.I am doing good here,just tired.I need a nice long nap.work stresses me out,some people just get on your EVER LAST NERVE!!!But I guess thats work ha?You try and do your best,but its never right enough.There was no way I was going to do double work,I wasnt going to pan and finsih all the bagging to.No way.My other co worker was like,whos going to finish all the bagging and I was saying to myself,well,I know you dont like to pan,so,you going to have to do somehting.She has 8 hours,I had 6 hours,I baged up bread till 9:30 this moring,than I went onto panning,you pan bread up for the next day to be baked and baged.Uuuuuuuuuh,dont you ever get tired of doing the same htings over and over again?How do you just let work not get to you?Ok,so,how do you let alot of thigns not get to you?I am so tired,I think I am going to go lay down and take a nap.I had a long day yesterday,my Boyfriend had to go to the dentist yesterday,He hadnt been to one in the longest time and He finally had to go.They said His teeth are good,it was His gums,they even took exrays 2 times to make sure and they didnt see anything,so,the Doc came in and took one look and said it was His gums.Poor thing,Men are such big babies.LOL.Shhhhh,you didnt hear that from me.He was so scared to go and didnt want to go.Who doesnt want to go to the dentist.We were going to go out today,but decieded not to,He still wasnt feeling good.I am also tired.So,I am going to say good night,well,its not good night.I am taking a nap.I just took a pain pil and its making me sleepy.I hope you all have a good day.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img413/8414/2blovedamandafb4.gif

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good rest.Tell BF that I hope he starts feling better)so he can take you out-LOL)
HUGGIES
~connie~

Anonymous said...

Yes, sometimes work can be a pain in the ass. I guess that is why they call it work. LOL I your bf gets to feeling better soon so that you guys cane go out soon.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Yes somethings sure aren't fun to do at work!  Hope you get a good nights sleep. In my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a beter day. :o)
Lisa