Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday moring.

 

Good moring all,

I hope you all slept well.I slept pretty good.My graffics seem to work,a little slow thoe.LOL.I am up this moring,my cell phone rung,work wants me to come in,should I feel guilty about not going in?I am not going in and I dont want to.Plus,I am not about to get my Dad up to take me,I know He will not be happy.They can deal with out me.They knew I wanted off and I am taking the day off.I know they probllay n eed me and are short on help.But I also need the day off and like I said,I am not about to get my Dad up.I just didnt answer the phone.LOL.I need a break.ANyways,I just wanted to let you all know,I am reading alerts and trying to comment at the same time,it just going to take me some time to do it.I cant seem to post any of my graffics on my Dads puter.That bites.Anyways, am going to go back to sleep.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy your day off.

Anonymous said...

Amanda, Don't feel guilty, feel good!  Enjoy your day off! :-)

Anonymous said...

I dont blame u, I wouldnt have answered the phone either...if its ur day off they need to back off and let u enjoy it

Anonymous said...

Everybody needs some DOWN time,this way you'll be rested up to give them 100%.
Don't feel guilty,I'm sure they take their days off!!
Huggies
~connie~
P,S.
I quit my tags groups,just too much mail-it was too hard trying to keep up,but I will snag when I can & share!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Sunday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Glad you are taking the day off. Hope you do something that makes you happy.
Love,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

You enjoy your day off! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you.. would not want to go in either. Enjoy your sleep.. sure you need the rest. Prayers and blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

You shouldn't feel guilty, it's your day off... hope you are enjoying the weekend and that your computer is fixed soon so you can use it.....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed your day off dearheart!
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

Thats right, just don't answer the phone!!!
Delaine