Sunday, August 26, 2007

Nity nite.

Right click on image for save options.

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a good evening.I am doing good here.I am tired,but good.Did I tell you,we are getting a new manager in our bakery dapartment?I know Her and She is a sweetie,She worked with us before She wasnt a manager.I call Her Moma.So,its all good.Let me tell you all,I finally figure something out,I am missing out on so much fun in life its not funny.I havent done a single thing this summer to have fun and I miss it.I either working to hard or just to tired to do anything.SO,I am going to talk to my Boyfriend and I really,really,want to stay in a hotell.I not scared anymore,I just want to do it.I need something fun in my life.But might have to wait til after I get my room fixed up.Thats another thing,I need to move my bed around in a diffrent place,but need to have my tv right there,only thing is,I cant move it,because,the cabel is in the wall near my bed.So what do you all think I should do?I am thinking of moving my bed in the middle of my room and leaving my tv were it is,but I love to have my tv right next to my bed.LOL.And I need to get rid of so much unwanted junk,letters,I kept from way back than,or put them into a scrap book.I have a boring life.LOL.One good thing,I can fit into a size 12 pants, which I never done that before and I am proud of myself.I am not even trying to loose weight.I just dont eat as much as I used to.Junk food wise.Yes,I do drink sodas.LOL.My Sister says its time for me to make some drastics changes in my room.Dont know if I am up to it.LOL.But willing to do it.i also want to get a new Tv stand.Anyways,I need to get off of here and get a few things done.I think I could of done a  load of wash but not doing it now.Yes,I started my Christmas shoping.Yes,I said the bad word.LOL.I have 15 neices and nephews,I need to start early.But th is year,will be easy.I pretty much know what some of them want.My oldest nephew and oldest neice is the hardest.He loves books.But thats what I got Him last yea.So,I think I will just get Him a gift card.ok,I am going.Have a good night all.Yes,its night for me because,I have to be at work at 5:30 in the moring.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.Let me know if you all have any ideas with my room.Thanks a bunch.Oh,one more thing,I think I would like to pring out all the graffics and maybe put them onto my wall when its done.Just a thought.Not sure yet,or in my scrap book,which nothoing is in there.LOL.I love you all.

Right click on image for save options.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow -size 12
I haven't been that for 20 years.LOl
I drink diet pop I really love Pepsi Jazz caramel creme,got one now drinking it
Thought if I cut out sugar it would help me lose weight,nope,not yet anyway,LOl.
Fun?? What's that???LOl
Have a good nites rest
HUGGIES
connie

Anonymous said...

Hi hon. So sorry I'm so far behind on your entries. I do love you. Hope you know that. I just read so many journals it's hard to keep up; especially now that my Johnny is so ill.
Hugs, and love too.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/FROMBARBSSPIRITUALJOURNALS

Anonymous said...

You can easily move your connection wire or even get a longer cable and run it along your wall too.  

Anonymous said...

I think that the change in your room will be very exciting! I do hope that you like your new manager.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I just know that when your room is changed, you will feel so much better! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are getting a manager that you like. You can do it.. get your room done. You will love it when it is done. Hope you have a wonderful week. Janie

Anonymous said...

staying in a hotel is fun. didnt catch u lastnight so wanted to say goodmorning, have a nice day

Anonymous said...

Love your tag...so pretty!!!  The new manager will be a blessing after all you have been through in the past.  So happy to read about you getting a new one.  YOU need to get out with Gary...have fun...do what you want...make it happen is what I say...have said it now for a long time...and finally I did it with many things in my own life.  Life is tooooooooo short not to have fun...and you, my dear friend...deserve the best.  Hope you have fun changing your room, you are inspiring me to do the same thing.  Have a great week, hugs and love to you.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I hope the new manager works out.
Missie