Sunday, August 12, 2007

Going Nite Nite.

img247/134/21459hckjwxygkazl8.gif

Hi all,

Or should I say good evening to all,I hope everyone is having a good weekend.I am doing good here.I am tired,but good.I been learning alot at work,been getting up early being at work.Good thing is,I get off earlyI hate to have my Dad take me into work tommrow at 4,Boyfriend usllay does it,but,He has eventory tonight,which He goes in at 12 midnight tonight and get off at 8 in the moring.I know He will be tired.

img120/2186/faeriesmoonsea6.gif

I did ask for Sat off,I think i will take Sunday off,I could use a few days off.I need a break.LOL.I been working 48 hours and have 48 hours again this week and have to be at work early in the moring.Which I should be heading to bed in a bit here.I miss watching my shows at night.But I cant wait till this wweekend,they are going to have another musical show of Disney Hisgchool Musical,I love the Musical.

img525/5500/glitterpic1aj1.gif

It has been so hot here lately,its finnaly cooled off some today,but,not much.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get some sleep.I hope you all will have a nice evening and a good day tommrow.I will be back later.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img259/8090/amandadiamondtextvihn1.png

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was 100 degrees here yesterday and today. Suppose to be hot every day but 2 this week. Sure hope you have a wonderful weekend and next week too. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hope your weekend goes well, and that it's not too hot for you. Take care of yourself.
Hugs,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Hope you get the weekend off...enjoy your week...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hope you get that extra day off.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Amanda dear, I hope you had a good sleep and a wonderful weekend!
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

I hope you will be able to relax and get some good sleep. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I think a weekend to do nothing sounds great. Do not work to hard!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom