Friday, August 3, 2007

Just your Friday normal stuff.

img455/5305/tooocutesa4.jpg

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a good day.I am doing ok here.I just got done vacuming and than I moped the floor,which it needed it.I also need to get into my room and clean it up some.Its not to bad thoe.so thats a good thing.LOL.I think.I am glad I am off today,even thoe I hate waiting all the way to Friday to have a day off.But I am just going to relax and take it easy.

img300/6184/friendsmn7.jpg

Even thoe I worry about alot of things and yes,I do get depresed,but,I know one thing,my life may not be perfect and i may not be perfect,but,you know whats right in your life for the good,you know that finally you can leave the past in the past and you can go on.even thoe at times,it does get hard.I mean thats life,right?I dont need people telling me what to do,they think they know me,but they dont.They dont know anything about me,if they did,they would want to get to know Me,the kind of person I am.Let me just say,I am just saying this to get this out,it has nothing to do with anyone on line.I just feel I need to get things out.

img459/5516/70098068eu1.png

We all struggle with things in life,struggel with the past,the presant and the future.I finally have to relize,I am a good person,the people who know me,love me for who I am.I love to give,I love to make people smile.This world is filled with to much anger and hate.Why cant we all just get along?Were is world peace?Will it ever happend?How do you know when your life will finally happend?when you stop being so afarid,live life the way you want to?Stop worrying about what people think of you.Is it worng for me to say all of this?I dont think so.Maybe I am just numb and cant feel a thing right now.

img512/1725/worlpeacefd3.jpg

Let me just say,I am 35,yes,I still live at home with my parents,I dont drive,I work,I have a good job,I work in a groice stoor in the bakery dapartment.Work can be a pain,but,its my job,I am glad to have it,without it,I wouldnt have my insurance,I wouldnt have my shots for my Arthitis.I wouldnt have met a wonderful boyfriend who is always there for me.He spoils me.But,yet,something is missing,I can admit that,I am not afarid to admit it.But what is missing?How do you ever figure it out?I have a good family,who I know is alwys there for me.I have a few friends,you dont need a million friends to have friends.If you know what I mean.But I am glad I have my Online friends and my J-land friends.If it wasnt for this Journal,I would be lost.It has helped me so much,so much to get things out.Anyways,enough about Me.I am going to get off of here,maybe take a nap.I hope you all have a nice weekend.be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img245/7416/dogtiredamandarn7.jpg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes focus on gratitude. Dr. Dyer has a new book out on Changing Your Thoughts, Change your Life....I have been a fan of his for some time. He will be on PBS in August like 900 times (no lie!) with his new show & Cecilia willl be his guest I love her Amazing Grace! Look her website up you can listen to her songs! Even though our life may not be what we want it to be now, doesn't mean it can't be tomorrow & it doesn't mean we can't still be happy today! It can always be much worse & others do have it worse than us.

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/MeThinksTooMuch/

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/somethingelsetothinkabout/

Anonymous said...

I agree with you....no ones life is perfect and if they say it is, they're in denial. And you sure are a good person! :o) I can tell how gratful you are! :o) And thats good. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not,we all feel there is something missing.I guess it's the baggage we drag around with us that gets us down.But I have learned you can't please everyone,ya gotta please yourself.Peace to you dear gal.
connie

Anonymous said...

TGIF!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with how you feel darlin.  I am praying God will give you peace in your heart and comfort.  God Bless

Anonymous said...

everybody has a past
we can either dwell in it or we can move on
yes--I understand--things are good--but they just don't seem right--I've been there myself lately.

I guess what I'm saying is--hang in there!

Anonymous said...

You definately are a good person. Gonna be sending you a couple emails in a little while of the Disney Princesses. ((((((hugs))))))))
Love,
Cindy