Thursday, August 23, 2007

Stressed out and people need to leave me alone.

Right click on image for save options.

Hi all,

How is everyone doing?I am,no wait,not going to say,I am doing good,I am annoied with people getting on my last nerve.Specillay at work.I am ok with my Boss and everyone,just some co workers who I work with,really ticked me off.She is nuts,SHe is mental,She is not on Her medicine,which She needs to be,She thinks She doesnt need to be,but She needs to be.People like that,dont need to work in a place like that.I am working and actullay talking nice to Her and She all of a sudden gets really,really mad and throws and slams dorrs right in mt way and I almost got hurt.I tell you,people who have mental problems and She has mental problems,doesnt need to be working in a place like that.After all,I gave Her a bunch of stuff and I shouldnt even have given them to her.One thing She is upset because our Manager is leaving to another stoor,She doesnt want Her to go.I do and I dont.I like Her alot.But the person I think that is comming,I like alot,I call Her Moma,I am Her favorite person.So,I think it will be ok.And this Boss wont stand problems like this girl has.SHe really needs to be taking Her medicine.I am also mad at a few other peole,not work,my family,but I wont go there yet and at this point in time,I dont care.Maybe I am starting my Pms.LOL.

Right click on image for save options.

My Boss wanted me to stay an hour later,I said no,I am tired,I worked late last night,come right back the next moring at 5.I am tired,.Which,I am going to get off of here and take a nap before Boyfriend comes and gets me.You all have a nice day.Be safe and kool out there.It actullay has been a few nice days here.Peaceout.

Right click on image for save options.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{{LOTS of HUGGGS}}}}

Anonymous said...

Hope things go better for you tomorrow.
Missie

Anonymous said...

you can please some of the people some of the time,and all of the people some of the time but ya can never please ALL of the people ALL of the time -so don't bother yourself trying.
Take a deep breath and say say three times I am here to please ME!!!!!!
HUGGIES
connie

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow's another day, yes?  xoxo CATHY

Anonymous said...

dont let people get you down. Take  a stress break. go for a walk or drink your favorite tea while watching you favorite movie!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

sorry ur stressed

Anonymous said...

Boy o boy, you really need a stress reliever, like a massage or something like that.  Is your boyfriend available for that?!  Tell him to use hot oil! ;) I hope all cools off before you go back to work.  Sounds like your friend needs even a bigger massage.  Hope she has time to cool off before going back to work!  

Anonymous said...

Must be the same person that you talked about before. Well sure hope that things will be more calm when you get the new boss. Glad that you like her. Sure hope that things are better tomorrow. Janie http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK/entries/2007/08/23/memories-and-things/1817

Anonymous said...

aawww, big hugs to you! I hope she leaves you alone.
Lisa