Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday stuff.

Right click on image for save options.

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a good evening.I just wanted to do an antry before I head to bed.My Puter is not ready yet,I am ticked.Its been over a week,They said would be ready in 4 days,which would be tommrow.Someone is going to call my and let me know.I so my it sooooooooo bad.I also wanted to let you all know that,with so many alerts cmming,I deleted alot of them execpt for like one of them and will be reading the one along with the others I have missed.So,I am reading.This is the color I am painting my room,but more lighter and my Bathroom.My Sis says,was teasing,should be one of my Christmas presants.LOL.I said it could be.But,I know my Sis,SHe will get me something.But,I am going to make Her a nice basket of things and get a gift card so they can go out to dinner.I did change my room around todya,dont know if I like it.But need to get used to it.Anyways,I am off.I hope you all have a nice night and will talk with you all tomrmow.I do miss each and everone of you.I know alot of you all are having so many illiness.I pray for you all.I also wanted you to know,I a happy with my Boss,I knew Her before She became Boss.I always call Her Moma and always give Her a hug when She comes in and when She leaves.Oh and the other annoying person,I say nothing to Her.LOL.I didnt even say Hi.I usllay do,even if I am upset wit Her.But I did,why?She has no resecpt.But,anyways,I am off.DId I say this was short?LOL.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

Right click on image for save options.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your evening.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

I like the color you chose! It's really going to be pretty. :o) Have a great day tomorrow! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see that color on your wall.  Man, I sure hope you get your laptop back soon.  

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your room after it is done. Don't worry about not getting to all the journals. I am sure that everyone understands.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Tell them to quit messin with your pooder that J-Land wants  them to GIVE IT BACK.
Peace to you too!!
connie