Saturday, August 11, 2007

Early Sat Moring.

img260/3716/2211pw7.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all are having a good day.I am up,I am susprised I am feeling pretty good this moring for being up early.But i am up and awake to start the day.Good thing I get off at 12,I am going to come home and chill out and relax and do nothing.LOL.My Boyfriend will be tired,He had to work late last night and get up early this moring to be at work at 4,and pick me up.I cant wait for vaction.I am so looking forward to it.I want to put my feet in the sand.Its been so hot here.I want to try and go to the pool next week and also look into a Hotel.I am still thinking about it.One neat wear I live so I can walk to work.I also want to let some of you know were I work at.I work in the bakery dapartment in a groicer stoor.I hope you all have a nice day.be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img128/3960/umbrellaamandacccvins5.gif

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy to read this entry this morning...love the tag too!!
Hope you have a lovely weekend...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Amanda!  I hope you have a good day at work and are able to "chill" and relax when you get home!  Have a good one sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Mornin Mandy
Glad you feel good today.Have a good day.
Huggies
connie

Anonymous said...

You sound like your in a good mood today!  Enjoy your weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Amanda!! Did you have some toothpicks to keep your eyes open this morning?? lol You did really great even making an entry before going to work. The motel sounds great. Just laying in bed late and heading to the motel swimming pool. Caligon... take me away!! lol Hope you have as good of work day as you can have. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Saturdays! Can be so lovely! I have to head my turtles to the vet today but that is it on the list so far...other than maybe going up to my niece. I love that last graphic! Where did you get it???

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/MeThinksTooMuch

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/somethingelsetothinkabout/

Anonymous said...

Have a great vacation Mandy, enjoy yourself and I hope the sand feels warm on those toes...:)

Lippy...:)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you're feeling better. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better. Where do you want to go for your vacation? I love putting my toes in the sand.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

That bright yellow makes you even LOOK like you feel better!  Glad to hear it.  CATHY