Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Photo Scvanger Hunt#116 will be due on Sunday,August 5,at 11:PM,EST>

img329/8898/huntlogo1hi9.jpg

Photo Scavenger Hunt #116 will be due on Sunday, August, 5, at 11:00 PM EST.
                                              
Our subject this week will be:
  "your/a favorite place
" -

Jaymi from
Throw me a Bone
suggested this topic.  Thanks, Jaymi!  I think it will be an interesting one!  Please put your FULL entry URL in the comments section below. If you have any questions about uploading or posting feel free to email me at valphish@aol.com.  I hope you all have lots of fun with this one!!

Hi all,

img180/1825/pic23qh6.jpg

This is my favorite place to be,my room,my bedroom,you can see my LapTop sitting on my bed and you can see the light from my Tv.I try and settle down at 8,I love my fave place to be,when settling down,I just try and relax,laying in m bed,checking email before I go to sleep,and I watch a little bit of tv.Yes,I have to have my Tv on all night long,I have a fan also that stays on,even in the Winter time.I think its the noise I like to hear,besides,sometimes I get hot and I like the air.So now you see my fave place to be.So,now,I am going to head to bed.Thank you all for enjoying my fave place to be.Have a nice night all.be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img178/6700/amandapurpleviperkrissypq9.gif

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to my favorite place today! The beach! I can't wait.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Mandy, how nice =).  I LOVE my bedroom, too... especially my bed =)!!  I keep a fan on year-round, too.  I like the noise and the moving air.  Thanks so much for sharing, honey.  Hope you are having a nice weekend!  Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

Mandy, what a nice favorite place!  A bedroom can be a real sanctuary, a place that is truly just your own!  Enjoy your favorite place!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy~Reminds me of an old Beach Boys song-"In My Room".
Blessings, Deb ;-)

http://journals.aol.com/sassydee50/SassysEYE