Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Let go and let God.

KAsmile.gif picture by hugapooh

Hi all,

Good moring,I hope you al slept well.I slept pretty good.I do have some things on my mind and would love to gt them off my mind.I dont understand why there is so much hurt betwen familys.Why do people have to hold onto the past,the past of the hurts?What I guess I am saying,life is to short,you dont know when it will be your last day.I know it can be really hard to forgive from the hurt.But I have learned,to let go and let God take care of it.There are many ways you can forgive,you can forgive in your own time,you dont have to forgive to that person,unless you ar ready to face them.The only person you have to forgive to is God and yourself.Once the forgiving part is done,its done,you dont eve have to be friends again,you just have to forgive.Yes,it says in the bible,forgive 70 times,I belive thats right.You know what I would want to have more than anything?I would love for my family to be together,we dont have to be perfect,just to love eachother,be there for eachother.Lets face it,life is short.Its getting shorter every munite.Why waste time on holding to the past?What point does it make?You all know,I am not perfect,I made many mistakes and will be honest I have hurt people,but,you know what,I been hurt to.But I am learning,to let it go,its not easy letting go,but its for the best.Yeah,I wish I can turn back time and make things diffrent.I wish I can turn back time and have my Bestfriend back.I know there is alot of tence between us,But I hope you know,I do love you,I pray for you all the time.I pray for this family.Belive me,I know familys arent perfect and there will be mistakes.But come on,why not just everyone get along?What will it hurt?Think about it?Isnt time to short to pass by?Yes,I know,somethings have to be left alone for the good.But in other things,like family,family should be there for one another.Stick by eachother.NO MATTER WHAT.I guess I had alot on my mind.I just want to get this out,maybe it will help someone.Couldnt hurt.Well,I am going back to bed for a little bit more till I hae to get up and go to work.Its going to be a long day.I hope you allhave a nice day.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

LoveislikewarAmanda.jpg picture by hugapooh

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda You are so right.  I have shared with my daughters when people have not always treated them fairly....if they look like they are holding onto things, they need to let it go and forgive.  Not because that person may deserve it, but because they deserve it!  Anger is so counter productive and like I heard on the radio yesterday morning, "For every 60 seconds you are angry, you lose one minute of happiness!"  Have a good day sweetie!

Anonymous said...

I HAVE ALWAYS FELT THIS WAY ,ALSO.BUT US WANTING OUR FAMILIES TO GET ALONG ISN'T ENOUGH,THE OTHERS HAVE TO FEEL THE SAME AND THAT ALMOST NEVER HAPPENS.SO,LIKE YOU SAID ,WE FORGIVE IN OUR HEART SO WE DON'T HURT AS MUCH.
THE OLD ADDAGE,YOU ALWAYS HURT THE ONE YOU LOVE-IS SOOO TRUE. WHY?
I DON'T THINK ANYONE REALLY UNDERSTANDS WHY,BUT IT IS SO.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT ATTITUDE,AND DON'T EVER BEAT YOURSELF UP FOR PAST MISTAKES-EVERYONE IS NOT BLAMELESS FOR PAST MISTAKES ,WE ALL HAVE MADE THEM, THAT IS HOW WE LEARN AND GROW TO BE BETTER THAN THAT.
KEEP ON KEEPIN ON,HON
HUGGERS
CONNIE

Anonymous said...

((((((((Amanda)))))))))) You are so right dearheart.  This is a great attitude to cherish in your heart and sometimes that attitude can be contagious.  So just keep on and maybe you will 'infect' your family one of these days!
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way as you!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a sad moment. I hope that this all works out and take care!  

Anonymous said...

life is way to short, however I have no room to talk. I still holding a grudge. I keep hoping that time will heal my heart.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Yes, a person never knows when it is the last day. You let go to heal yourself. Some people do not realize that when they let go and let God they are doing it for themselves instead of the person that hurt them. You are doing the right thing and you can not worry about them not forgiving. No you can not change some things in life. Just be happy and not them them make you unhappy. That is all that you can do except pray for them to find peace. Hope you have a good day at work. Prayers and blessings, Janie