Tuesday, August 14, 2007

LapTop is int he shop.Using Dads puter till than.

I think I figured out how to use my images,but not sure if it works.I will fix it later.

Hi all,

     I just wanted to give you all an update on my LaptTop computer.I had to take into BestBuy Geek Squad to have them look at it.Its been messing up so I finally took it in.It will take a week and a half,maybe sonner to get it fixed.I will be using my Dads puter till than.I dont have the loading image on my Dads puter,somaybe if someone could send it to me,I could use my pics.Thanks.I dont know once I get my puter back,if all my stuff will be still there,All the images I have on there.I am hoping it wont be a tottal lost.I havent been much reading journals,so,I will be catching up on them soon.I have aloy of alerts.I been trying to read some.But I been so busy working,just havent had time.Thank you all for being patience with me.I miss you all.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you get your computer up and running soon. Don't work to hard! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

It is hard to be on a different computer.  Hope yours gets fixed soon.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/      Tracy

Anonymous said...

I hope it all is fixed soon...and back running normal for you.  
Have a great evening...enjoy your Wednesday.
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you mean by loading image or I would be glad to help you,I think all your pix and files and such will be on your pooder when you get it back.Are you sure there was a problem with the pooder and not the internet??It has been wacko on my end here lately,giving me fits etc.
Hugs sweetie.

Anonymous said...

I love you so much Amanda!  I got your package that you sent me and it just made my day!  I can't believe you are so sweet to think of me that way.  I can't wait to get my hands on a camera so that I can share it in my journal.  I love the little magnet and the bookmark.  How on earth did you know that I love bookmarks?  I actually read alot!  And the little card with the hotdog was so cute too and all the stickers on the envelope.  It was like my birthday or something and that's not till next month.  You made me feel very special.  Thank you very very much.  love always, Shelly

P.S.  Hope you get your puter fixed soon!

Anonymous said...

Sure hope everything is still on your computer. My pictures were still on mine when Best Buy fixed it. Hope you have a great week. In my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hope you get you computer back soon & everythimg is still on it.

Anonymous said...

I hope that your laptop will be fixed soon and that you don't lose any of your images. Hugs to you hon.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope your laptop can be fixed without costing too much money.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Good, glad your laptop is alive again.  CATHY
http://journals.aol.com/luddie343/DARETOTHINK/  

Anonymous said...

My mom was always or should I say always taking her puter back in to best buy..she got insurance on hers and they have to fix it...too many more times and they will have to give her a new one....she did always have to stay ontop of them to get them to get it fixed for her though!  Hope you have a good weekend!  Hugs,TerryAnn