Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My LapTop isnt working.

Hi all,

Well,I am kidna bumed out aboout my LapTop.I am taking it to BEstBUy the Geek Squad to see if they can find out whats worng with it.It freezez up and I cant get online at all.I am using my Dads puter right now.I m iss my LapTOp.Its been acting up really bad.I hope it wont have to stay in the shop to long.It will probllay take me a while to catch up on alerts.LOL.I had like over 200.LOL.Thank you all so much for encourging me to stay int he Hotell.I love you guys so m uch.Jaymi,yes,I do get over time for all the hours I am working this week.Our Donut person this moring didnt show up,He left us a note and I think He is going through some depression right now,because,how He wrote the note.We tryed to call HIm,but.Hs message on the phone says,He doesnt answer His mesages,so,why does He have a cell hpone.LOL.But was a little worried aobut HIm.He said He couldnt take it anymore,so,I am just hoping He is alright.I just wanted to let you all know whats going on with my LaptTop and why you all probllay wont me for as much.But I will try and play Photo Hunt.Right now,I am going to get off of here and get a few things done before I head to bed.Its been a long week already and its not over yet.LOL.I just hope nothing more serious is worng with my LapTop.I wish I was on vaction.Sept 17,I am gone for a week to the beach.WoooooooHoooooooooo.I hope you all have a good rest of the week.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing, isn't it Mandy, that there once was a time w/o PCs or laptops and we somehow survivied.  You will too.  xoxo CATHY

Anonymous said...

ut oh i hope the geek squad can fix it for you. and i hope and pray your co-worker is ok. (((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hope you can get the laptop fixed.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Never fun to have computer issues!  Hope the Geeks can fix it!  I'll say a prayer for your co-worker, hope he is okay and feels better soon.  God Bless!

Anonymous said...

AMANDA!!!


Hey there girlie. I shall keep you in my prayers bout ya laptop.. also keeping in pray bout ya co-worker. That's just scarey and sad all at the same time. I do hope things will look better tomorrow!!

I am ever so excited about going back to school in a few weeks :) I miss my friends. I am falling in love with a guy i worked with all year. His name is Juan. I am excited to be hanging out a day with him on Sat. He is a man of God- so it is great to be able to talk to him.

I will be flying down to Tx in Dec. I will be seeing my Baby Niece {which is Due on the 10th of Dec.} I am very excited to Finally be an Aunt. I shall be posting pics on my Facebook account. :)

Well- have a wonderful day!! Keep you head up- things will look better. At least you are alive today!! THAT in itself is a huge blessing.. Missing ya loads..

-TazzieGirl

Anonymous said...

That is where I bought my laptop, Best Buy. I hope it is something simple. Have a good day and I am sure you are looking forward to a whole week off! Have fun! Prayers for the donut man too. In my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

might be a virus.

Anonymous said...

Hope nothing major is wrong with your computer & you get it runnung right soon. Havew a good night.

Anonymous said...

I hope they can repair it, at Best Buy.  I hope I don't have problems with the one I just got from there.  Keep us posted, and try to have a nice day...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I hope your laptop will be fixed soon for you! :o) I really hope that guy is alright too. And that really sounds like a nice vacation too! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I hear the geek swuad is good. I am thinking about buying the girls some lap tops for christmas.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom