Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday afternoon.

img169/6935/hello1fa7.gif

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a good dsay.I am good here,just tired.I am glad I am off tommrow and Sunday.I get a few days off.I need it.LOL.I am sorry I havent been reading alerts,I will be trying to do some catching up over the weekend.I miss my LapTop.LOL.Luddie,thank you for the greeting card,that was very nice of you to think of me.I love you and love you all.I dont know what I would do without you guys.Its been a long week.48 hours is long.Let me tell you,I couldnt wait till today when I got off of work.I was so ready.So,just so you know,I will be doing some catching up on alerts over the weekend.I am hoping BestBuy will call me and tell me my puter is ready.So,now,I am going to get off of here,eat my lunch,take a pain pill and lay down.I hope you all have a nice weekend.Be safe and kool out there.I will be back later.I reall my miss my LaptTop,because,it was just so eacy having it in my room.LOL.Peaceout.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Not having your own puter is hard.  Hopeyou get your laptop back soon.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you get your computer back soon! I just hate being without my computer.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I thinks yer pooder was online without ya earlier,it showed on the buddlist you were mobile,WT???
Have a fun weekend,get out & get fresh air and sunshine!!
HUGS
~connie~

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you finally get a few days off work :)  Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the time off.  I finally got back online so I can comment again :)

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you will be off Sat. and Sunday. Have you have a wonderful 2 days off. In my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

Thats so good to hear that you have some time off!! I hope you get your computer back soon. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your time off, n you get
your computer back soon.
Delaine