Saturday, August 25, 2007

Photo Scavenger Hunt #, August, 26, at 11:00 PM EST.

 Our subject this week is:  "time"

Time,Right click on image for save options.
  It seems like we dont have enough time in our world to do the things we want to do,that mean so much to us.There are so many things we can do,but not enough time to do it.Spending time with our Right click on image for save options.family,friends,loved ones.Time is moving so fast for us.But what we have to remember is,we have to take the time to do all theeses things,or life will just pass us by so fast and we wont have the time to do anything.Another thing with time is,we always have to forgive,forgive the ones who hurt us,even thoe it hurts.Time is to prescous to let the hurt keep going,that doesnt mean you have to be civil to one another,you just have to forgive,let them know you love the person.This is what time means to me.You have to forgive to that person,face to face,but doesnt mean you have to have a friendship again with the person.Time is pricless,its passing us by.But most importantly,the most important thing in the world about this time thing is that you spent it with the ones you love.Watching your kids,Grandchildren grow up into adults.Why fight,why agrue?Whats the point?What do you get out of it?Its wasting no time.This is what I am talking about.To many things in this world is so presious to us,to let time pass by.I do know that we all have our life problems,we dont get along with some people.But you know what and thats ok,its part of life.But time means to me is,leand a hand to someome who needs it,even if you dont like that person.Tell your loved one you love them.Tell a friend you love them.You never know when it will be your last time you say,I love you.Time flashes by in a heart beat.Be with your family,be with your friends,your loved ones,your pets,go outside and enjoy the fresh air,rather it be,Winter,Summer or Fall.Enjoy the time time we all have now,you never know when it will be your last.So what I am saying to you all,my online friends,my J0land friends,my family,friends,my loved ones,I love you all,you mean so much to me.This is my Photo Hunt.

Right click on image for save options.
 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good entry!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Your are right on!!!
Huggies
connie

Anonymous said...

This is all so true!  I love this entry Amanda!  I really do.  And I love you.   : )  love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and I would not have enough time if there was 48 hours in a day. lol Prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

Ah, so true, Mandy, yes!  Why waste precious time on things that don't matter?  Thank you so much for participating this week, honey!  Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

That is so true! :o) Many hugs to you!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I have never done the scavenger hunt. Maybe I will do this one.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I agree 110 % with all you said...loved your entry...and you too.  Many hugs...we are back from vacation...and me trying to catch up with you and many others...hugs to you,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I"m with Joyce...I agree 110 percent!  Good entry today

Anonymous said...

Sorry it took me so long to post these.  I had a family emergency.  I am posting today as well as giving a new subject.  Thanks for being patient!  Hugs, Val xox