Tuesday, August 21, 2007

UpDate.

Quick Update,

Good moring all,

I hope you al slept well.I could of slept better.I have to tell you all I miss my LapTop so much,I found it so easy to have it tha being on my Dads.When I am on my Dads,we cant use the phone,so,I am not on it as much and it is so slow.So I probllay wont be using any pics till I get mine back.I still get on and I still read everyones alerts,just may not comment as much.I am hoping BestBuy will call today,its been a week and a half since today.If its not ready by the end of the week,I am calling.How ever,I am going to BesBuy today,so,I will check on it.We go there on Tuesdays all the time.I like to check out new relesses on the Dvds.Anyways,I wanted to let you al know whats going on.I will be doing the Photo Hunt this week.I have to get off of here and wait for BOyfriend to pick me up.You all have a nice day.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you get it back,ASAP
Have a good day ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hoping you get yor computer bac soon. Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

hope u get ur computer fixed soon. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Hope the laptop isn't out of commition for to much longer!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I sure hope that you get your lap top back this week. Have a great time with your boyfriend!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

they still haven't fixed it? I'd be calling them for sure. Hope you have a great day. ((((((((Hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

We had to get our camcorder fixed there once and it took them several weeks!  They are SO slow.  My husband said he would never take anything back there to be fixed again.  The only reason we did was because we had purchased it there as you prob did with your laptop...and it was free service.  Hope you get it back soon!  :)  Take care and enjoy moving hunting today!  Let me know whats new out there. I'm behind of the movies!  

Anonymous said...

I am on dial-up too and it is sooo slow. Next year the warranty will be up on my computer and when I get a new lap top I am sure I will be getting high speed. We live in the county and they just got it out here. Sure hope you get yours back soon. Blessings, Janie