Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tuesday night.

Hi all,

I hope you all is having a good evening.I am doing good here.It was funny,I did a boo boo at work today,I was susposed to be in at work at 8 this moring,but,I went in at 5:30.LOL.Can you say,Oppppppps.LOL.But my Boss was ok about it and I wont get into trouble,because,She was late and that was good I came in when I did.If I knew that,I could of stayed up,watched my shows and slept in a little bit.LOL.Oh well,mistakes happends.I have alot to do,so,I am going to get off of here and get a bunch of thigns done.I have a long day tommrow at work,I work from 11 to 7,than Thursday moring I go in at 5:30.Ack.LOL.Thats life.Oh,I checked on my puter,they found 620 thigns worng with my puter.Oh my,what did I put on it.Well,next time,I will be more careful,when I get it back.Should be done in a few days.Have a good night all.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

good golly  that is alot.
That is awful.
Thanks for visiting my lonely little blog and commenting.I appreciate it.You always make me smile with what you write...
SKEEZIN HUGGERS TO YA.....
connie

Anonymous said...

everyone makes mistakes.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great evening and good day tomorrow. :-) Janie

Anonymous said...

Well, better to be early then late lol!  Too bad you had to miss your shows tho :(  You have a great night and hope you get to sleep in tomorrow morning a little!

Anonymous said...

I always prefer to show up every where early rather than late.  LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

That is so cool that you computer will be back up and running soon! I have made mistakes like that in the past!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful evening, that you do something that makes you happy, makes you feel good.
Love you,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK