Saturday, August 4, 2007

What day is this?LOL.

img523/5971/dsdesignssolitudeix1.gif

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good evening.I am doing ok here,I am a little bumed out.I have a long week ahead of me.Ok,I was a little mad that I have to work a long day tommrow,I dont like working all day,specillay on Sundays.I have to work 10 to 6.My Boss knew I wasnt happy.But,She will get over it.I like Her alot.I cant help it if I got a little upset about my hours.Thats life.LOL.I may get upset about it,but,I do it anyways.She was like,if I dont like my hours,go talk to the manager,I didnt even say by to Her.I was upset,so,what can I do now?I will make it up when I see Her on Monday.Sometimes,She get on my nerves.But what woudl She do without me.

img520/2885/dsdesignspreciousillusigc5.gif

So,tell me not worry about it and everything will be ok?I have 48 hours this week.That is alot for me.It will be hard,but,I can do it.I will get tired,but,I can do it.Work can be a pain in da Butt.Dont get me worng,I love my job,I am glad to have it.Bu it can also stress me out and the people I work with.LOL.How do you leave work at work and not bring it home with you?Does anyone do that?I think it would be very hard to do.All I want to do now is come home and sleep,eat and sleep.LOL.

 

img174/1476/dsdesignsbeautyisxe8.gif

I havent even done anything fun this summer,I have to admit that.My Boyfriend and I havent had any time with eachother,I mean,yeah,a little bit,but,we havent had time,the time and fun we need.Let me tell you guys somehting,I need some fun.I am so tempted to rent a hotel for a fewdays,maybe near my job,maybe one that has a hot tub,would be so nice.I have always wanted to do that,maybe have a few friends stay with me.what do you all think?I so need to have some kind of fun in my life,but to be honest with you all,I really dont know how to do that.How do you do that?I think I have lost of what fun could be in my life.How do you just start doing things you need to do?I can honestly admit,I have forgotton how to do so many things.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get some sleep.I hope you all have a nice weekend.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img386/771/reflectjadamandaah5.png

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain, lol.  Its going to be okay!  This work week will finally end and you'll be able to get some rest in.  Great idea to do a get away for a couple days.  Might be just the ticket you need to recharge your batteries and relax, and have fun!  God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Wow. that's a lot of hours worked...no wonder you are tired.  Hope things slow down for you this week.  Also, hope you and Gary can spend more time together...when the weather cools down...head out for a picnic...so relaxing. Hope you have a good day at work...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Thats a lot of hours! I'll do that...get a hotel room with a hot tub in it ...in my own town. :o) I really helps me. It's like a little mini vacation. :o) That just might make you feel a bit better too! :o) Many hugs to you!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, I am really behind with my comments, sorry.  I think you should book a hotel for a couple of nights and make a little holiday of it.  Its really easy to do, you can either book it on the internet or go into the hotel to do it.  You deserve a little fun and make sure you get that hot tub.  Try not to work too hard this week, that is a lot of hours to do.  Hugs, Terry x

Anonymous said...

Hello my dear friend !!!!!!!

I am sorry to hear that your bummed out. I have to work all this week as well. I'm sure things will turn around for you. Work can sometimes stress me out too but a lot of the people are nice and some aren't but things are getting better. I have a new coworker. Maybe you should start keeping a handwritten journal where you can just express your feelings when your upset it sure helps me out quite a bit when I'm not feeling all that good. It is always good to take some time out for yourself. Do try to rent yourself a hotel room maybe just for yourself and then another time rent it with your friends. Maybe you and your friends instead of a hotel room you can go try a new restaurant you haven't been to or go to a store and just have fun looking at different stores in your area. Maybe you need to go out and try to do something new to lift your spirits. Maybe you could try going to see a new movie you haven't seen yet. I sure hope you get back to feeling better. Try to take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

if you're working 48 hours--you should get overtime right?????
find out!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you going to rent the room with hot tub on your days off or your working days?
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

Some people I know goes to a motel just to get away from things. Hot tub, sleeping late, and the pool. Hope you a wonderful day. Janie

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful...do it!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe i haven't been to your journal before!!  I've added you to my alerts.
Missie