Friday, August 24, 2007

Pics.

Right click on image for save options.

Momys little Girl.

Right click on image for save options.

Dadys little Girl.

Right click on image for save options.

Couisns,Katie and Emily,which one doesnt look happy?LOL.Emily is Feilsity Big Sis.

Right click on image for save options.

I wish I was there.LOL.One in the purple is my neice Katie, in the back ground is Zack.Emily and Stephen with Sun Glases on.Now thats the Katie I know with the smile on Her face.

Right click on image for save options.

Sean,Stephen,Jacob,Kyle and Zack,my boys,my nephews.

I will add more pics later,like I said,Dads puter is slow.LOL.Ta Ta for now.

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. have a good night.

Anonymous said...

Nice to see the pictures, thank you for sharing.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Future artists or scientists of the world sitting right there, LOL.  Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I like those pictures.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Great pic..thanks for sharing your family!  Hope you have a great wonderful weekend!  Hugs,TerryAnn