Thursday, August 23, 2007

Nite Nite.

Right click on image for save options.

Good night all,

I am better now,after talking to my Sis and what we are getting ready to do in the next week.I am excited.I told you all that my Sister is going to pain my Bedroom/bathrrom for my Bday,She has been so busy and now were finally going to get on the ball with it.

Right click on image for save options.

Were going to do the whole works,it will take a few days.SHe took a look in my room and says it really needs some decorating.LOL.No Duh.LOL.I wil take a before pic and an after pic when its done.I cant wait,I am so excited.She was looking into my room and were mmy Bed is now,She doesnt think its a good place to be,I am just so used to it being there.LOL.One of my fears,will tell you about it sometime.My Sis,says I will have to get over it.So tommrow,Boyfriend and I are going to go to Home Depo to get Paint Samples.I have a big room and its going to be alot to paint.Guess who is helping,well,of course I am,also,my oldest Nepew,my Neice and my youngest Nephew,of course,He wants to pain my Grandmas room.LOL.I know its alot to pain a romm,so,I am going to get a gift card for them to go out and eat,even thoe it is my bday preasant.But I cant wait.My Sis says I really need some chang in my room,maybe it will help me to brighten up a bit.I think so to.That is what I wanted all along.For my room to be painted.Maybw if you all have any ideas on what good colors I could use,would be helpful.But my SIs is really good at it.She paints Her house all the time,She even has to redo one of Her rooms.Anyways,I am tired and going to get off of here and get some sleep.I will even try to take some pics now of how things look and maybe you all can give me ideas on what I can do to change things around.Like my Dresser,has stuff on it that is old,not,old looking,but,could use a change.Like I said,a change,What about my Bathroom?I was thinking about sea shells,but that is so popular or light houses,I love them both.Well,I hope you all have a good night.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

Right click on image for save options.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

im glad ur feeling better

Anonymous said...

That is really nice of your sister. Bet it will really look nice! Yes, a nice room to sit in will be really nice! Have a good nights sleep. Janie

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to say Hello!   Have a good Friday.

Anonymous said...

Whatever colors that makes your heart sing is what I think you should use.
If its too bright though it won't be restful. You need a comfy chair to just  sit back and relax in....
huggies-have fun!!
connie

Anonymous said...

New paint in a room always cheers me up, I'm sure it will do the same for you.  Enjoy your weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Painting is a great idea!  I know it will help cheer you up. I actually have thought of the same thing.  Our house is ALL white with the exception of my daughters room which was used as a massage room.  It's dark blue.  We sure do need an uplift around here!  Can't wait to see the transformation!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your new room! I bt it is going to be fun to have a new bedroom.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

How cool is that! What a nice birthday present! :o) I can't wait to see the pictures. :o)
Hugs...
Lisa