Monday, May 7, 2007

Nite Nite.

img511/8036/donaldduckpa5.gif

I just wanted to say good night to all,

I am really tired and I do have to get some sleep.I guess I should do a little update on my hours at work.I am now back to moring hours for now,which is a good thing.I love my new Boss,She is really nice,talks alot.LOL.But is nice.I work tommrow from 8 to 3.I am going to have to get used to getting up early in the morings now.I just had to finish watching this movie on Lifetime,they have some pretty stupid ones on at 9,but this one was ok.LOL.Have a good night all.Be safe/Kool.Peaceout.

img296/7817/poopjskj4.gif

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get some sleep, loved tou donald duck and pooh bear, Deanna

Anonymous said...

Hope you got some rest and glad things are working out with the boss lady!  Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get used to the new hours.  One good thing is you like your boss!  Have a great rest of the week!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are liking your new boss!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl.. Glad for the work changes.. might be just what you need!  Routine changes can effect how we feel..

Blk/karen

Anonymous said...

Well doll, Ihope you got the sleep you wanted.


Ciao Bella....Brenda

Anonymous said...

goodnight and good luck with the morning hours