Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Weds Happenings.

img113/910/dsdesignsgoodmorningdolck7.gif

Good moring all,

Hope you all is doing alright.I am doing good here.I just want to say first of all,thank you all so much who always leave so many nice and encourging and good advice in my comment section.You guys are the best.I am so glad today is my day off,I sure needed to sleep in.My Doc had given me some pain killers for my knee till I get my shots.I am so glad my Dad found the number.If I didnt have my shots,I wouldnt be walking.My knee right now is very swolen.

img338/706/dsdesignsbutterflywishejw1.gif

Gary and I are going to see one of His closets frend who is in the Hosiptal with heart failure,please say a prayer for Him.Thank you all so much.His name is Bob,Garys last friend,sad to say,but,only friend besides me and my family.He doesnt have anyone else.Both His parents are gone and His Brother gone also.Both His parents died of cancer.His Mom has been one a very,very long time,His Dad only been gone about 5 years and His Brother died 2 years ago.So,Hes had it pretty hard.I am glad I found Him and Hes not to lonly.I know He misses His family,His parents the most.He didnt really have a good realtionship with His Brother.Thats a long story.So,Gary and I are going to go see His friend in the Hosiptal.He is not in Icu,so,maybe that is a good thing.Well,I better get off of and get cleaned up.Dad is also probllay waiting for my Laptop.lol.I just want you all to know,I love you all so much.Thank you so much for being there for me.Have a wonderful day and enjoy the weahter.Peaceout.

img413/9200/amandaspecialaphylliscrzl5.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that the pain killers are helping. Make sure you get some rest today! I will say a prayer for Gary's friend.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

glad you got the day off. prayers going up for Bob for sure. enjoy your day. (((((((((hugs)))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

your graphics are cute...I hope u r having a great day off