Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Maybe its both,a blessing and a mericale!!!!!!!

fairybelieve.jpg

Maybe mericales really do happend!!!!!!!before I get into that subject.I just want to say thank you all that prayed for Gary and our friend who is in the Hosiptal.He is doing better.Not sure when He wil be out of the Hosiptal.Thank you all so much for praying for Him and still praying for Him.Now for my maricel or maybe its a blessing that I recieved today.Maybe it was because of that chain letter I sent out and really dont belive in them,but,something happen that was so AWSOME that I needed in my life.I been having a hard time getting my shots and paying for them,one thing,I couldnt find the number,which my Dad found.It was crazy going back and forth getting a hold of my Doctor and to fax my prescription.

 mmcGodisinallthings.gif

Well everything is sorted out,my shots will finally be here tommrow,but thats not the good news about it.I have this other card that helps pay for my shots,we didnt know what the copay would be and guess what?I dont have to pay a dime for my shots!!!!!!!!!!!!I was so happy and thriled to hear that,you just dont know how much problems I been having to deal with this.I also think its a blessing from God and a Merical.My heart jumps for joy.I didnt think anything like this would happend to me.Because,I so needed this so bad in my life.I needed my shots for my arthitis,if I didnt have my shots,which I didnt have for a long while now and my knee has been just swelled up so bad and really hard for me walking.I wouldnt know what I would have done.I am so greatful that I am juct crying tears of joy,because,something finally is going my way for once.For this to happend,is a Godsend.When I came home,my Dad joked a little bit about it because I didnt know if I was going to be paying anything,I thought I would,He was saying,you dont want to know and I was like,no,He said it went up to 600.LOL.Let me tell you,my shots are not cheap.LOL.But He was playing.LOL.You just dont know what this means to me.Sorryif it seems like I am taking to much on this,but,I am crying,because,I havent had my shots in like a year and I so needed them so bad,my knees have just been in so much pain.I get them tommrow.I will feel like a brand new person when I get my shots.Now I will tell you this,it hurts when I give them to myself.Not like when the Doc gives it to you.But,I dont care,because,I am just sooooooooo happy right now,I can burst,which I am.Tears of joy.This has been giving me so much problems and now its all being taken care of.And now I have to try and get some sleep.Its getting late and past my bedtime.LOL.Thank you all so much for always being there for me.I love you guys so much.Be safe and kool.Peaceout.

img408/5720/glitzyheartamandaiz1.gif

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad this all worked out for you!  I'm so sorry you have this pain!  I hope the shots work and you feel better.  This was good news for you!  Love the graphic!  "BELIEVE"  

Anonymous said...

that is all great news around. So happy that you can get your shots again.

Anonymous said...

Haven't had much time to comment but i have been reading...So glad that your friend if doing better and congrats on getting the shots too!  WHat a relief huh!

Anonymous said...

If it's important to you, then that's all I need to know. One small measure of a moment in day to day life. Can have the most wonderful riffle effect. I am happy for you.


Like attracts Like.......Brenda

Anonymous said...

woooohooooooo, i am happy for you. wow no co-pay either? that is a blessing. I bet your Dad just loved teasing you, before he told you huh. ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

im happy that ur shots ae being paid for. Yay!