Thursday, May 24, 2007

Today is thursday?Yes it is.LOL.

img489/8512/5007123kz9.jpg

Good day all,

I hope you all are having a good one.I am having a better one than I did yesterday.I am so glad I am off tommrow and Sat.Unless,they call me in,but,they have to at least give me one day off,because I havent had a day off yet.I was so frustated yesterday from work,among other things.You know how when one thing sets  you off,other things set you off to.There is this one co worker at work,She gets one my last nerve so bad,I cant stand it.Than She is so lazy!!!!!!!!Just because She has 8 hours everyday,she think She is Boss,but She aint.

img484/5869/50064vp3.jpg

I have known Her for years.She is so fake and everyoone knows it.She comes in at 8 in the moring,She has to stop and talk to everyone up front before She comes back to the bakery,its like 15,20 munites before She starts working.But thats not the thing that sets me off.Yesterday I was saying I was off the weekend,they was all complaining how I always get off the weekend,I dont ask for it,Boss gives it to me.Than,the fake one says,I can put you on for the weekend,I didnt say anything,because,She was just trying to egg me on like She always does.She is so fake I cant stand it.She doesnt want to do anything.We part timmers,we come in,we only get 4 hours to do it all,my Boss called the other day when the fake one had left.

img512/1578/7351hc8.jpg

Well,my Boss was asking me what She had left me to do,I told Her,and She said She said that the fake one was susposed to do the cookies,prep and the muffins,I said She had me do it all.I did what I could,because,I had to close.She is so nerve wrecking.She acts like the Boss,if She wants to be the Boss,well,than be the Boss,but when that happends,let me tell you,I will transfer.LOL.I will not work for that lady.I wont.But She will never become Boss.

I was frustated,than when I get like that kinda messes up my day,She can get to me,I didnt let Her think that,but,when I left work,I wasnt happy.She would a long time ago get me upset alot and I would actullay cry about it,but,now,I am some better about it.LOL.She is so loud and just so fake,you dont want to be around Her!!!!!She just drives you nuts and everyone knows it,even the Boss,but,I think the Boss doesnt know how to handel it.When Christmas rolls around the corner,everyone has something for everyone,but,She doesnt give anyone anything.My other co worker gave Her something really nice and it was new,it was for Her baby and She didnt give Her anything.Just sad.I didnt think people were like that.

But enough about that,I came home last night,kinda stressed out,so,I started cleaning my room,which it needed to be done and sill more to do.But its getting there.I need to finish some laundry.I still find ants,not alot,but one just crawled on me and I hate ants!!!!!!!!!I cant stand them,but,I rather have them than roaches.Ack.I was going to do an anetry last night,but,I got tired and fell alseep.LOL.I go into work today,go in at 4,and I see the fake one.LOL.I am so glad She leaves at 4,right when I come in.LOL.But let me tell you,I am not answering the phone tommrow or Sat.LOL.Maybe I will work tommrow,if its early,but not Sat.I cant even remember when I last had my day off.LOL.Gary and I are going to try and go to Outback tommrow night for my bday,which was May 13.We been trying to go,but,we just been working diffrent hours.So,I hope we get to go tommrow.Anyways,I am better today,feeling pretty good.I do have to say one thing thoe,this fake lady,She always wants the muffins done early,they have to be done,because they bake about 2 hours.She doesnt want to do them.UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG,Sorry I had to do that.LOL.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and kool out there.Its nice,but it gets warm at night.Peaceout.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-)..well...don't let the fake one gets to you, you'll just let her win, in fact try to get on her nerves LOL.
Enjoy your day off.
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

we are coming into our ant season and I so hate them! I have the bug killer ready at all times.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday, I hope you get to the outback. I would just ignore fake girl. No point to worry even talk to her. Have a good one.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry too much about fake lady, seems like the boss is on her case if he is asking you what she is up to.  I hope you don't get too stressed from her because she sounds the bully type to me.  Have a great weekend.  Hugs, Terry x