Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Update

Hi all,

         Just got back fromt he doctors,you wouldnt belive how long I was in there.Oh my goodness.lol.My Dad was very patience for waiting for me.Since I dont drive.Get this,my app was at 11:15,I was there a little before my time and I didnt get out till after 1,didnt get home till almost 2.I am tired.lol.I dont know why it takes so long for my atritis doctor.They make you wait for ever.Anyways,I had to get an xray of my shoulder,than they gave me a shot of cortazone,and he poked my shoulder with this little,that looks like a shot.He said I had a little touch of Tendenitis.I know a little of it.He said if it gets worse or if when they find out the results,I have to go b ack in and see Him and get thereapy,which I really need to pay another doctor bill.lol.Its like an never ending sotry with that.lol.But I wanted to thank you all for your prayers and encourgment and thank you Nuk,for oyur added comments and encourgment.I am so tired.The cortazone shot,only helped for a munite.lol.Or is it just me?lol.And by the way,I got my post cards from Sugarsweet and someone else,I feel bad I cant even think of the name now.Sorrry,my bad.lol.But thank you guys for the post cards.I hope oyu all got yours.I guess I better get off of here and get a few things done.I have to get up early tommrow,my coworker called and said She will pick me up in the moring and I have to be ready at 5.lol.Wont start work till 6.But good thing,I only have 4 hours.lol.Thanks guys,I love you all.Peaceout.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey
My doc takes forever too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the cortizone works out better for you--when I had it in my knee it took about 2 days for it to help and then I felt good for a while.

I love therapy though and would love to go back!!!

Anonymous said...

I do hope the shot helps...and by now you are feeling much better...so happy you made it to the doctor...you take care!!!
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Oh those cortisone shots are awful, I've had them in my right hip...get bursitis there about every 3 or 4 years.  It usually takes 2 or 3 shots about a 2 weeks apart to get the job done.  Your shoulder should feel better soon.   Thanks again for the great postcard.  Linda in WA