Thursday, July 27, 2006

Never knew that was there,thanks Jaymi!!!

Jaymi,

     Hey,wanted to thank you for showing me how to change colors.This is so neat,never even thought you could do that.lol.Guess I will be playing around with the colors.lol.Let me know if you cant read my entrys and maybe you can tell me what is a good color.Thank you so much.I hope you had a good day and hope you will have a good night.I need to get off of here,get ready for bed soon.I dont like getting up early and going to work early.But its my job and I I am blessed to have one.They is always changing my hours.lol.One munite,I am working early in the moring,next I am working in the after noon.lol.Have a blessed night.

 

Love,

Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda,
I like the green and I like the pink--but your font is a bit bright.
You can read it--just a bit blinding!!!!!!

I don't think I'd like to work somewhere that changed my hours--but like you say--it's a job and you have one.  

I'm a teacher--so I'm enjoying summer vacation right now!!!

hugs,
jaymi