Sunday, July 16, 2006

Its nice to meet you all!!!

Hi there,how are you?It is nice to meet you all.I have been searching for somehting like this on the net for a long time.I am glad I found this.My name is Amanda,I am a 34 year old female,who still lives at home with my parents,I dont have any kids,but,I have a bunch of neices and nephews.lol.Everyone is always asking me how old is this one or that one and I am like,you asking me,I can barley know how old I am.lol.But its werid,at work,I am good at remembering numbers and everyone is always asking me what code is this one and I know it by heart.Werid,I know.And I am a werid person,but,what others tell me,I am a kind,caring,loving person,who is shy.I strugle with depression,I think it kinda runs in our family on my moms side and on my Dads.I have Arthitis really bad in the knees and now in my shoulder.I take shots called Hurmia,which helps,I also have Porises,used to be so bad,it covered all over my body and my face.So the shots help with my arthitis and Porises.I used to have this really,HUGE spot on my knee and now it is gone.I am thankful for that.I strugle with so much in my life,I have so many fears I want to get rid of and finally start living my life the way I want to.I hate it.I should be greatful that I have a family,who loves me,I have a good boyfriend who is always there for me.But its just that I still empty inside and I dont know what to do about it.I am scared that I will always have someone to depend on,and I want to be able to one day to have no one to depend on.You think my life sounds pretty boring?lol.no it isnt,I have my good days,mostly right now,bad days,because,I am still searching to find that void in my life,if you know what I mean.I love making people smile and laugh and I love giving hugs.At work I am always giving hugs.I think everyone needs a hug now and than,along with a smile.Well,thank you for stoping by to meet me,it was nice to meet you all.Thank you for making this journal up for people that are hurting or for what ever.I think your doing a great job.I am a christian as well,just strugle alot in everyday life.Thank you and God bless you all.

Amanda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Amanda! I have added this entry into the list. I invite all to come for a visit and if you want your name added, just email me at memes121@aol.com It is called The Healing Garden. Tammy http://journals.aol.com/memes121/AsIAM/entries/711

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,
it's nice to meet you!
I enjoyed reading your journal.
have a great day!!!!
jaymi

Anonymous said...

Hello Amanda, it is nice to meet you through your Journal, my name is Ryman, I enjoy writing poetry, short stories or anything that may come to mind.  I love visiting J-Land, althought I often find myself lost within headed down paths that I did not intend to follow, I have however come to accept the fact though that with so many friendly "faces" out there helping one along the path it is quite easy to get "lost within the pages".
Ryman