Thursday, July 13, 2006

I just dont know anymore

Hi all,its me,hehe,havent been here for a few days,so,thought I would drop a line and say hi and talk about a little bit of whats going on in my
life.I am doing some what better,no all there yet.I just cant seem to grasp the menaing of life,you know?I am sure you all have been there.I just want to have fun,be happy,share good things with other people.But just dont know how to do that.I want to stop feeling so depressed all the time,actullay,I been feeling good about that lately.Just thoes dag on fears keep getting the best of me and I ahve so many worries.Bills,how to keep them up,which they are just doctor bills.I am trying and wanting to learn how to be more responsability.But how?And how do you just stop feeling so stressed out.I just dont get it.Would love some feed back,some info,would love to hear what you al have to say about your life,about getting rid of stress,about how to live happy,and be you,be the person you need to be.Because,I want that,more than anything.Just dont really know how to get it all out there.I see people out there in the world,I look at them,some are sad,but alot of em,I see with smily faces.How do they do that?How do they keep it up?I want so much for me in my life,feel like I am running out of time.Anywyas,I better end this,because,I need to get off of here and get a few things done.I have to go to owrk early tommrow moring at 6,good thing about itis,only have 4 hours,not that I dont like hours being cut.lol.I wish there was another way I can do a side job at home,butprobllay not.Only thing I can come up with is making beaded jewrley,I love to do that on my spare time.I hope you all have a blessed weekend and a safe one.Peaceout.Blessings to all.Love you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... just wanted to share that sometimes stress is caused by letting things pile up on us. I find that when I deal with things as they come and not put them off... I feel much better. I tend to let them pile up then I get over whelmed. So I am trying to do better.  When you see something that needs to be done..just go ahead and do it.. doing a lil bit at a time , that way you don't get over loaded later. I know it is easier said than done, but the more you get yourself in that kind of thinking, the easier it gets to do it and the less stress you will have.. make sense?  :)
No,, i don't have it all to gether.. still learning like you are..

Blk

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND YOU HAVE ANICE BLOG OVER HERE...I WILL BE BACK...HOPE YOU RETURN TO MINE SOON...

PEACE AND BLESSINGS
KISHA
HTTP:..JOURNALS.AOL.COM/DOTCOMDIVA831/SOYOUWANNAKNOWHUH/