Sunday, July 9, 2006

feeling stressed

Hi yall,

      No wonder I stress out so much,just so much going on.I feel like a basket case.lol.I feel like I have a werid family,but I ove em so  much.So much I would like to get off of my chest about everything about my whole life,family,ect.But this is not the right time.I am just strressed.I am going to call my Dr tonight,tell Him what I have been going through,how I been delaing with htings.I feel I need to tell Him on the phone,because,when I see Him,He only sees me for about 15 munites,maybe 20.I like Him and Hes a good Dr.I would write it down on paper,but,feel He would rather have me say out loude,and I dont like doing that.lol.I tell ya,how I can I make peace with myself,if so much is going in in my life around me?I havent even had any comments lately.Whats the deal?I am not loved?I do get comments,and I am greatful for them.I love you all for caring for me.Blkness girl,you is the one who is giving me comments all the time and I think you need to make your own journal.I think it owuld be a good one.I do thank everyone else for all your wonderful comments.I am so greatful for them.I love you all.You all are very special to me and I love you so much.Sometimes I feel like giving up so much,but I know there something is out there waiting for me.What I dont know what.ANyways,I am going to get off of here and get to bed.I am getting tired.Hope you all sleep wel.Have a nice night and I will back tommrow.You think it would be a good idea to call Him and tell Him before I see Him tommrow,my Dr and tell Him whats been going on?So He would take care of it more and know whats going?Well,I tihnk I am going to do it anyways.lol.Love you all.Peace Out.By the way,you thank you so much J-land budie for this pic.I ask for so many taggers,I forget who they are form,sorry.But you all do such a wonderful job.Thank you so much and good night.I could really use some encourgment.Thanks.And I know there more people out there worse off then I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I hope everything turns out good for you. In the past few years I have learned to never give up on anything. I learned that from first hand experience from and unexpected event in my life.Take Care.