Saturday, July 29, 2006

No more putered tonight,will get on tommrow.lol.

Its me again,I think I royally messed up with trying to figure out how to add my fave journals to my journal along with the alerts.I think I mssed up on the alerts as well,because I seem to not be getting any.lol.Even thoe I got alot this moring.Which I love seeing and reading all of the alerts.So if anyone knows what I am doing worng,please let me know.lol.Thanks.I think I am going to get back on here tonight.I am putered out.lol.Have a safe evening and have fun.Peaceout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's not you--the alerts have been messed up--so you probably didn't do anything wrong there.

Anonymous said...

Alerts are a funny thing...aol has them messed up this week.  When you are at a journal, did you click on the "alert me..."?  OK you did, good girl!  Now go to SETTINGS on the AOL bar above the http: stuff and select alerts....make sure they are turned ON.....I tried to turn mine off last weekend and bless AOL's heart, it just wouldn't shut them off! LOL!!!  Lots o luck! Sharon