Monday, July 31, 2006

Just thinking,when do I not think?lol.I crack me up.lol.

Good evening everyone,

                              Hope you all are enjoying your evning.I feel kinda dumbfounded.If that is a word.lol.I feel I want to start my journal all over.lol.I cant seem to get it all worked out for me.But I will get there.I really dont want to start it all over.I know it hasnt been a year yet since I started doing my journal.I cant keep up with dates and stuff like that.But I can remember numbers,let me tell you that.At work we have to use codes,and everyone ask me what it is,because,I know them all by heart.Its like 6 or 7 digit number code.lol.I love my job,even thoe it can get frustated.But I guess that is a part of life.Even thoe I been there for almost 6 or 7 years,even part timmers who are in my dapartment,have more hours than I do and I am a part timmer.Just because I cant do certian things.Sometimes I feel out of place there.But I am blessed to have my job,plus with health insurace,which now,you have to wait like 5 or 6 months to get it,I am on the old contract,so,I already have it.Which if I didnt have it,I couldnt have afford my shots for arthitis.Rheumatoid Arthitis.I always had it when I was little,didnt start getting bad till I worked at my job.Go figure.lol.Working on them hard floors all day long,isnt good for your kness.I try to loose weight,which is good,but not always easy to do.lol.Anyways,enough about that.I was wondering,if anyone out there knows anything about a medicine called,Amatriplyn?I hope I spellled that right.I take it at night to help me sleep.For some reason,my mouth is very dry,feels like a fire cracker.lol.I think it is because of the medicine.I stoped it for a long time,but I noticed when I stoped it,that was the only thing helping me to sleep.It helps with chronic pain to.Well,I better get off of here and get some sleep.Have a nice night everyone.try and stay kool,eat some watermelon.lol.Or have a popcicle.lol.Peaceout.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Amanda,

I took Amitryptaline before---it does dry out your mouth and your nose as well--but it is great for pain and for sleeping.

What I found was that if I took it with 2 big glasses of water my mouth didn't dry out as much.  I also smeared vaseline all over my lips and in my nose because I was getting cracked lips and nose bleeds.

It's a great med!!

FYI:  Ephrem is my accupuncturist--accupuncture is an eastern medicine that uses needles and herbs to re-direct the flow of energy in your body to help you heal.  I first saw him for my knee--I need a knee replacement and the pain was so bad I could barely walk--so he put in needles and set them on fire and sure enough I could walk after that--it's really neat.

Anonymous said...

I take Amitriptyline 10mg, two each night. I don't have a dry mouth problem but I've been taking it for a long time, so maybe that's why.  It's an antidepressant that helps with sleep and it also helps combat nerve pain.  I love that aspect of it since I had major back surgery in 1991 and will always have some residual pain from that injury & surgery.    I wouldn't start over on your journal, that's a lot of work.   Linda in WA  

Anonymous said...

Hello friend. I take it at night too for my restless leg syndrome. I have dry mouth but it's mostly because all my meds have that as a side effect. I would let your doctor know though so he/she can decide if it is a problem or not. I know I can't sleep without it.

Anonymous said...

I have no clue about the medicine you are taking, but seems you have some friends here that do...that is good to read.  That watermelon sounds wonderful now in this heat...hope you got a good nights sleep....hugs and love,
Joyce