Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Feeling Super Dooper.Hehe.

Hi all,its been a while since I written in my journal,how ever,I cant be on here long,due to the fact that I have to get up early to be at work at 6.Ack.Only good thing about that is,I get off at 10.Woooooooooohoooooooooo.I work tommrow and Friday from 6 to 10,than I am Sat.Its been a long while since I had a Sat off,dont remember when was the last time I had one off.That day is going to be my day of rest and probllay helping my Mom out.If you all would say a prayer for Her,I would be most greatful.She is not doing so well.She is very sick,hasnt been eating much and just been laying in bed.I am very worried about HEr.I love my Mom so much and my Dad.My Mom has just been having alot of sickeness lately.She needs lots of prayers.Thank you.Other than that,I am doing ok.Still trying to figure out some things in my life,but,hoping I will get them all taken care of.I gotta say,sometimes,I still wish I was a little kid.lol.Did I say that?Yes I did.But we all ahve to grow up and make our own lives,and thats what scares me the most.Anyways,I am going to head off of here and get my beatiuy sleep.lol.Hope you all have a wodnerul night,May God bless you all and keep you all safe.One more thing I wanted to add,I think we all need to say a prayer for our troops,soliders,who are protecting us everywere,not just in Iruq,I know,I soelled that worng.lol.I guess you can tell I am getting sleepy.But I wanted to let everyone know,they need out prayers to susport them.I would love to write to one of them or any of them,but,wouldnt know how to get an address.Anyways,Peaceout.And if anyone does know were I can get an address,I would like to know.Thanks a bunch.Love you all.Smile,God loves you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you slept well and your mom is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Just dropping by to say hi, hope you are doing well today.
Hugs, SUGAR (friend from healing garden)

Anonymous said...

If you are able to find out how to get an address of one of our Military Personal that would like a pen pal, please let me know, I think that I would enjoy corisponding with them also.
Ryman