Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My Shoulder is hurting me so bad.

Hi all,

       Hope all is doing ok.I am doing,no,I am not doing ok.Dont know why I am feeling down tonight.My shoulder is hurting e so bad right now,I want to cry.I belive it is my arthitis.Because I can feel the pain right at my shoulder all the way down to my hand.It is a good thing,I am seeing my Arthitis Doctor tommrow moring.I think sometimes I feel I have carpool tunnel,because I do so much with my hands.But my shoulder,I know,that is Arthitis.I want to cry so much that it is hurting.I feel pretty good other wise,than my shoulder.Even when my boyfriend would hug me,it will hurt when He would touch it.That aint right.I feel like I am always complaing,I am sorry if that comes out that way.But this journal,is like my Diary.Even thoe yal get a peak at it.lol.Anyways,please say a prayer for my shoulder and that I can talk to my Doctor and tell Him whats going on.Hes a good Doc,just,sometimes He makes me neversou,dont know why.But usllay I will write stuff down on paper.I have to go,I am hurting all over my shouldere right down to my hand.I am sorry guys.I love you guys for being there for me.Have a nice evening.Peaceout.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

carpal tunnel syndrome could be in your shoulder as well

I hope the doc can do something to make you feel better!!!!!

http://journals.aol.com/nyuknyukpik2/Throwmeabone

Anonymous said...

Don't forget, As I Am is here for you friend!

Anonymous said...

I do hope you are feeling better soon...going to catch up to see what the doctor said...hugs and much love,
Joyce