Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thank you and God bless you all!!!

Hello to the Healing Garden,

                       I hope everyone is doing ok.I just wanted to thank you all for your prayers and encourgment.Note,I am not a good speller.lol.I also wanted to thank,not sure who created The Healing Garden,but I wanted to thank you for this place online.This is something I had been looking for a long time.It helps to know there are others out there in the world,who have some of the same problems and who dont have some of the same problems.It helps so much to talk to eachother,to be there for eachoter,to pray for one another.I will admit I have been dealing with alot on my own,specillay depression,arthitis among other things.I just relize I am not alone and wanted to say thank you so much.I thank God for Him to find me this place online.I have recenly just started seeing a psycalgist and a thereapyst,slowly working things out and trying to make my life ebtter.You all have been a big help,so I just wanted to say thank you and you all are a blessing for making The Healing Garden a wodnerful place for eveyrone to come to.So I know,I am not alone,and you arent alone either!!!Thank you and God bless you all!!!

With love,

Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Amanda,
I went back to therapy last week to help me cope with being sick.
It was a very good thing for me.
Sadly my therapist is on vacation.
I like her a lot and I think having someone who has to listen to me really helps!!!!!!!!!