Saturday, July 29, 2006

Frustrated and tired

Hi everyone,

             I need some help,how you add other journals to your onw?I think I did it worng,when I was editing them,I did one right,but,the others are worng.So what am I doing worng?lol.I hope everyone is having a good weekend.I am kinda bumed,hours are geting cut back,and just kinda having a not so good day.One of my co workers was saying,you cant work 8 hours,you cant even get it all done in 4 hours.But I didnt say anything,I was just leaving and getting off.She aint perfect either.I guess I am just a little depressed.Bug I guess you have to sometimes just let roll off your back.lol.Anyways,if yall can help me figure this out,how to add my favorite journals to my journal.Thank you.And I know I need to make changes in my colors.lol.Have a good one.Peaceout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you trying to add your favorite journals to the sidebar on your journal or are trying to add alerts so you'll be notified when your favorite journals have new entries?  Email me, let me know which it is  and I'll see if I can help you.   Linda in Washington State

Anonymous said...

Hey...when I'm linking them in my journal sidebar I just copy the http info and paste it into the sidebar.  BUT when I'm doing a journal entry I drag them from my AOL Favorites tab over into the text!  Hope that helps!