Monday, July 24, 2006

I got a hair cut!!!Woooooooooohooooooooo

 

                 

 

                   Hope all had a good weekend.Mine was ok.Today is a good day.I just got a hair cut,which I needed one and I love it.I always try to not cut it and let grow long ,but,when I do that,it really gets on my nerves,so,it was time for a cut.lol.Since my Mom was getting a hair cut,I got one to.I will have to get someone to take a pic of me and put it in here.It is short,the way I like it,so I wont have to do anything to it.lol.Just comb it and go.lol.Maybe put a little jell in it,but,I really dont like doing that either.But I used to when it was longer,put alot of jell and use alot of hair spray.Like that movie called,Hairspray.lol.Feels so good,I can run my hands through it.lol.Well,I hope everyone will have a good week.I know Mondays are usllay a bummer,but,try and have a good day.lol.I love you all.Be safe out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love getting my hair cut
I usually keep it cut short too--but my hair dresser moved so I need to find a new one

Anonymous said...

My hair is long...had it short for so long.  Just one of those husband things...he loves long hair...I do too, but not in this hot weather.  I bet your hair looks cute...hugs and love,
Joyce