Sunday, July 23, 2006

Depressed

Hi all,

         Now I am really depressed,I know I had the weekend off and also tommrow and wed,my hours are being cut again.I hate that.We have so many full timmers in our dapartment and we have part timmers to.So,what am I going to do?Oh well,guess I am going to have to grinn and bare it.lol.And some of the part timmers have a few more hours than I do,which isnt right,only because they know how to do more than I do,like frying donuts and making them.So I dont know how to do that,they dont want me doing that because I will hurt myself,which they tryed me once and I burnt myself.lol.I am just very depressed right now,becase of more less hours.Maybe I should take up another job,or wish there was something I can do at home to make a little more money.I was going to start a beading jewrly,but,I dont know.I love making beaded jewrly.I guess everything happends for a reason.lol.I will just have to pray about this.Have a Haappy Sunday all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for commenting in my journal!  I put you on my alerts too so I can see when you post any more entries.  Some days are just OFF, I know.  But moods are like the weather.  WAIT a few, and it'll change.  Unlike the weather, I do what I can to change my mood if I can.  I know you're fighting too, I can tell.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishanatl/WISHINGANDHOPING,PRAYINGANDBELIEVING

Anonymous said...

why not try making beaded jewelery and maybe get a table at a crafts fair and see how you do?????? It can't hurt to try!