Monday, July 31, 2006

Just trying to see if this wors better for me than the side bars.lol.

Hi everyone,

            I am going to try something and see if I do it this way.I want to try and put my fave journals this way instead of on the side bar.lol.Theese are all awsome journals to visit.Ok,I find an easyer way for me to do this now.I will be just adding my fave journals when I do an entry,instead of putting them on the side bar.lol.So I wil be taking them off the side bar,or just leave them there.I dont know.Be safe out there.Peaceout.I am so sorry Linda for not adding you in,maybe I am getting ahead of myself.lol.Linda,I love your journal and I am glad I am getting to you as a friend also.Smile!!!Peace.I hope I didnt forget anyone else,let me know if I did.lol.I love you guys.

Treasure Chest Full of Life

http://journals.aol.com/lsfp1960/LindasWorld/

A LITTLE BIT OF SUGAR, PLEASE...

sazzylilsmartazz

http://hometown.aol.com/xxroxymamaxx/page25.html

 

Cab's Creations

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was in your side bar...have a wonderful day...enjoy!!!  Your right, they are all great journals...
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I couldn't decide who I wanted to put in my side bar because I read so many journals I just decided to leave it blank.

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of having them in my sidebar cause YOU can see them and if I make an entry about one you can click them in my sidebar....besides, otherwise I may lose them!
Sharon – http://journals.aol.com/tpiez4me/CoastalComfort