Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Having a blast on the 4th of July

Wow,wehad such a really good time yesterday,it was a great time as you can see in the pic above.t was a time of sharing good laugh,and good memeories.My brother was handing out fire worksmthey just had a blast.Earlyer that day,I also let then all get into my beads,they was just going at it.Making neckless and  braclets.Now I have to go through my beads one day and strighten them up.lol.But not anytime soom.lol.I thought they was going to get some crabs,which,I am not to crazy about them,dont like them.I rather have a good crab cake and french fries,which sounds good about now.lol.My sister was putting up the brithday gift She got for Dad,which was one of thoes swing things you can lay down on,knew the name yesterday,but,dont know it now.lol.The kids loved it.I have tons of pics to share from the 4 th of July and I need to send them all to my brother in London,I am sure He would love to see them.I really miss Him.And if you culd say a prayer for them over there,Hes having a hard time being a missonary,He loves His job,but the people over there arent happy with Him and with what He is doing.This is were He choose to be missornary over in London,thoes people need the Lord,and they are really giving my brother and His family a hard time and my sister n law is pregnat and She doesnt need that.But there not giving up,tjat is what they they want to do,share the good new and bring people to Christ.Hes had alot of health problems from worrying and being so stressed,worrying about His family and the kids dont get to have fun and play with the kids over there.Not like here.Its a beatiful place,and He say people are not all bad over there and the kids do have some friends.But mostly they just do family things.I woul b e greatful if you could say a prayer for them.Hey you J-landers out there,I have a question for you all,I notice in you journals that whe ou share some family pics, there is a way of putting them together and not just adding one,if you know what I mean.How do you do do that?Is it something you can do in the photo bucket?I would like to know.thank you so much.I think I will have to go back to bed for a few munites,I am typing so bad and have to catch my mistakes.lol.You all have a wonderful day.Be safe out there and I love you all.Boy,I think we had so much rain,that we dont need no more.lol.Peace out.

No comments: