Friday, July 21, 2006

My weekend off!!!! Wooooooozhooooooooooooo

Hi all,

        I know,its a little big,but its the way I wanted it.lol.THis weekend is my weekend off.Wooooooooohooooooo.I have no clue what I am going to do,probllay just hang out,keep an eye on my Mom.She is somewhat better,but,not all there yet.Thank you all for praying for HEr.I am greatful for all your prayers and encourgment.I love you guys so much.I am sitting here wondering what should I do.I have tommrow and Sunday off.Its been a long time since I had a weekend off.I know I wantt o get some things done.I am trying to start a scrap book for my neices and nephews who live in London.That is my brother,they are misonarys over there.They love it over there,but,I also know they miss home to.But my brother is being lead were GOd is leading Him to be.So its the right thing to do.You know its funny,I need to put a pic in here of my neice and nephews from London,because they all have red hair,yup,read hair.lol.I think they got it from my sister,because my brother,He doesnt have red hair.lol.Anyways,I will be catching up on some much needed rest.lol.I dont need to rest,I am to young for that.lol.But sometimes my arthitis kicks my butt.lol.Well,I better end this,because,I am waiting for my boyfriend to come and get me.I will write more later.Usllay when I have a weekend off,it bums me out,because I have nothing to do,but this time I do.lol.Alot of times I get depressed and feeling sorry for myself,I am trying to kick that in the butt.lol.Anyways,I hope you all have a great weekend and I shall be back latter.Peaceout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad your mom is doing better--hope she continues to improve.
enjoy your weekend off--it sounds like you have a busy one planned.
my nephew has red hair too--I'll e-mail you a pic when I get one scanned!