Friday, July 28, 2006

Just thinking,always thinking.....

Hi everyone,

                I hope you all are having a good weekend.I am kinda glad this week is over with.lol.It hasnt been a good one.I havent had time to spend with my boyfriend due to work has been crazy and He got into an accident,but He is fine,someone hit Him from behind,so it wasnt His falt.I miss Him sooooo much.I am worried about my Mom,She still isnt doing to good,Her breathing heavy is worrying me.She been trying to get an app with the doctor and She had and I been calling none stop since yesterday.Plus once you get in there,you wait for hours and hours.Even thoe my Mom and Dad dont have health insurance,I do from my work.Please say a prayer for my Mom and I could use one to.   :)   I been kinda stressed out lately,my shoulder is doing better,I been kinda doing some excerise with it,while at work to and when I am home.Why is people say,the more you get older,the more aches and pains you have.Sometimes I just dont udnersand life.How do you ever stop worrying about everyhting?How do you just start to enjoy life,have fun,laugh,smile.I was also told once,if you have a laugh a day,it makes your day more joyable,something like that.lol.It just ponders me alot,because,here I am 34,and feel like I am always mentiong and saying this alot.But I just dont know how to pick up my life and start living for me.If anyone understands what I am going through.I should be blessed,I am,but,you know you have down days.I know there are worse people off than me.I will admit,I am happy,than I am not happy,just dont understand.I want to be there for people,encourge people,make them smile,let them have a laugh.I do belive that God gave me a gift,even thoe I doubt Him alot.He gave me the gift of something special I can give back to people out there and I want to.Or do I even know what I am saying.lol.Everyone would tell me,I am a sweet person,and ack,I dont want to hear it.lol.I am n ot perfect,I made plenty of mistakes in my life.But,PLEASE TELL ME,HOW DO YOU JUST LET GO AND BE HAPPY?Sorry about that caps.lol.Just had to scram that out.Anyways,I better get off of here and get a few things done.Be safe and have fun,love you all.Peaceout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Amanda,
This is a link to my friend brannon's journal--no one ever comments in it--so please don't be the first(sorry not trying to be rude--just trying to keep his journal comment free).

He has some interesting perspectives about living life I think may be useful to you.

http://onemartialarts.com/blogs/professor/

I also think that you need to really want to be happy--and being happy isn't easy in order to be happy.  You have to look past all the bad stuff and look for the good.

For me--my happiness depends on my pain levels--and I know that's not a good thing either.

I'm going to think about this more though and If I come up with how I am happy--I will let you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hugs,
Jaymi

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,
Your boyfriend was lucky not to be hurt in the accident, glad he is okay.  Your Mom is in my prayers...hope she is seen by a doctor soon.  I can tell you are worried.  You too are in my prayers.  Stressed out is my life here.  I learn to just go from day to day...saying I can get through the day and move on.  Hard to do when all around you feels like it is coming crashing down.  To let go and be happy is the easy part...the part of staying out of stress situations is hard for me...big family, big stress level.  I find "me" time...seems to help.  Gardening helps me too.  Hope the week ahead is a good one for you...hugs and love,
Joyce