Saturday, July 22, 2006

I am finally letting it all go,but will it help?

I am just sitting here thinking about alot of things,and dont know what to think of everything,how do you know what the right thing to do in your life is?How do you just stop thinking about all of what you have to do?Some people would tell me,just because I am young,I am 34 and I dont have to worry about anything.Worng.I worry,I worry about alot of things.I could probllay sit here all day and night long,tell you all about my life,but,you dont want to hear the boring lifr I have.lol.I know I should be blessed that I have alot in my life and I am,but,I guess you have your down days to.But for me,its like a roller coaster,I have fears in my life that I want to let go and start living for myself and be Me,the Me that I want to be.I have always been so protective by my parents,they always want me to be safe and I want to get out there and do things.Like I will tell you all this,I have always wanted to learn how to ride the metro buss,I am so afarid to be alone,oh my goodness,I cant belive I just said that.Even scares me to say that.Because I have this protective sheild,my Mom and Dad,I know they want the best of me.They are good parents.I just want to start living for Me and to tell you the truth,I really dont know how.Yikes,see,maybe this weekend thing wasnt such a good thing.lol.It makes you think and wonder.I am scared of so many htings in my life,I have so many doubts and fears.But I love this journal thing,it has been a good thing for me,I had it as private at one time,but I was like,come now,if you going to have a journal online,peopel want to read about other peoples lives.Which is a good thing.I can remember a time when I wasnt like this,when I wasnt so scared,when I wanted to make things hapend.Now its like,I dont want to get out there,I am scared.I do want to get out there,but how,how do you jsut stop worrying and let it all out and just go with the flow?I can talk about this all I want,thats the thing,I can talk,but,nothing moves,I dont move.You see what I am saying?My parents arent going to be around forever.I am 34,still living at home,dont know how to cook and dont know how to drive.At one point in time,I would have loved to learn how to drive,but,now,I dont want to.But would like to learn how to ride the metro buss,by myself.Maybe the first time with someone I know,than when I am comfortable,by myself.How do just be happy with your life?Is there such a thing about being happy?I think about that alot.Being happy,and what it means.I try so hard,maybe thats it,I try to hard.Its like theres this yearning inside of me wants to get out and doesnt know how.I think I will stop here,need to get off and get a few thigns done.I think this was a good weekend for me to just stop and think.Anyways,I will come back here later.Peaceout till now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you want to learn to ride the buses--I say Go For it!!!!!!!!!
Get your parents or friends to go with you the first few times and then you will be ok!!!!!!!!!!!